Lickliter house sold to Nate Kaeding

TalkHawk

I have heard from a few different people in the Iowa City area that TL sold his house to Kaeding.

Any confirmation of this?

If its true, does it mean anything other than TL is just moving into a new home? lol

According to the Johnson County Real Estate Transcations, first house bought in May 2007. Second house bought in Nov 2009. Nothing posted as of yet showing the original house having been sold.

First house went for $725,000 and the 2nd for $335,000. A considerable downsize.

Oh great. This is where the internet know-it-all's come on and ridicule someone for posting "old news."

Grab the popcorn.

Oh great. This is where the internet know-it-all's come on and ridicule someone for posting "old news."

Grab the popcorn.

Well it is about equal to someone saying Matthew Stafford was the #1 pick in last years NFL draft...

Grab the popcorn.

If you don't want to be ridiculed, don't post stupid stuff.

Hey, who do you think Iowa can beat GT in the Orange Bowl?

Dont get ahead of yourself Ghost. We need to take care of business against Minnesota before we can start talking about a potential BCS berth

Can someone verify this. I heard that Steve Alford was going to leave SW Missouri State to coach the Iowa Hawkeyes. Is this true or are we just dreamin'?

WOw, are we all from the same fanbase or what? It seems like I'm reading a message board made for kids.

Latest posts