Levar Woods new DC???

Hawkeye1313

I just heard that Levar Woods is going to be introduced as new DC here in the near future? anyone else hear this?

Apparently Iowa is recruiting a possible fallback recruit from ohio..apparently Levar was introduced as the dline coach..and was given the impression LW would be evaluating his tape and may offer later. So I suspect even though it is interim he will probably slide into the role permanently.. they say he will be a great recruiter.

...Levar needs coaching experience. He won't be the new DC. A position coach is his first step.. likely, the DLine.

I think you are misusing the "DC"

LeVar will be the new DL coach...and if I had to wager, Phil Parker will become the DC, meaning Iowa will need to hire a DB's coach.

That HawkfaninTexas guy should be a shoe in.

There are some jokes that I shouldn't make, even though I want to...there were a lot of potential candidates I wanted to toss into the mix for the DB's job, and thought better of it.

If that is true why wouldn't they have announced Parker as the new DC right away?

I'm pretty sure it's because legally they are required to go through the hiring process. Posting the position for certain amount of time, etc.

Apparently Iowa is recruiting a possible fallback recruit from ohio..apparently Levar was introduced as the dline coach..and was given the impression LW would be evaluating his tape and may offer later. So I suspect even though it is interim he will probably slide into the role permanently.. they say he will be a great recruiter.

Especially with Ron Aiken as DC.

Sanders has zero coaching experience. He also never had that great of technique, he was just a great athlete who was fearless.

Latest posts