Let's write Kirk's postgame presser for him.

franstheman

We don't have a game to watch and Kirk's busy watching Trident's stock prices so let's just get this out of the way for him.

Here, I'll start.

Give credit to Michigan, they certainly played well. Also give credit to James, he had a heck of a game and to Greg, I thought his playcalling was terrific, certainly. I told Greg if he wants to sit in this f***ing room every week he has to keep calling terrific games.

Alright your turn.

I was pleased with the play of Weismann. I thought our secondary showed toughness.
It's all about execution.

We have to look at the tape and then clean a few things up. On a more upbeat note, I will be able to take my wife to cancun over Xmas.

I think KF will quit at the end of this season. No way he will he endure another year like this. He has made good money already and there is no point in living a miserable life for a few more dollars.

Everything points to it. For example, KF has lost a huge amount of hair he has lost this season. Just check pics from day one to today. Never seen anything like it.

I think KF will quit at the end of this season. No way he will he endure another year like this. He has made good money already and there is no point in living a miserable life for a few more dollars.

Everything points to it. For example, KF has lost a huge amount of hair he has lost this season. Just check pics from day one to today. Never seen anything like it.

lel
doubt it

Going into the 4th quarter, we felt fortunate to only be down 32, and at that point James still gave us the best chance to win. (Asked about getting the backup some snaps for next season): Yeah I hadn't even thought about that, didn't cross my mind, James is really peaking at the right time heading into our game with Nebraska.

First Question: Down 32 points under 5 minutes to go why is JVB in the game??

Reply: He is our QB and gives us the best chance. I never thought about taking him out.

Certainly didnt execute. Certainly need to get better. Certainly didn't consider putting in back ups. I thought I certainly owed it to the seniors to finish this out. Certainly need to get ready for Nebraska next week as that will certainly be a tough one for us. I'm certain we wont be going to a bowl game. Our guys certainly didn't quit. We certainly made some progress and this certainly is football.

Credit goes to Michigan. Good team. I thought we we close to winning this game but thats football. These close losses are just part of the game. I thought we really competed there at the end, especially on that out of bounds play. We are looking ahead to Nebraska and then the bowl game.

Certainly didnt execute. Certainly need to get better. Certainly didn't consider putting in back ups. I thought I certainly owed it to the seniors to finish this out. Certainly need to get ready for Nebraska next week as that will certainly be a tough one for us. I'm certain we wont be going to a bowl game. Our guys certainly didn't quit. We certainly made some progress and this certainly is football.

Certainly was a funny post.

Certainly was nice to see all those walk ons out there on the field. They certainly make some good stories.

Latest posts