Let's write Kirk's postgame presser for him.

Going into the 4th quarter, we felt fortunate to only be down 32, and at that point James still gave us the best chance to win. (Asked about getting the backup some snaps for next season): Yeah I hadn't even thought about that, didn't cross my mind, James is really peaking at the right time heading into our game with Nebraska.

We have a winner!

I thought that James looked really sharp on that last drive. He did a great job there and built momentum ,if you will for our last game at home against a tough opponent. He gives us the best chance to win.

ImageGen.ashx

Well............let's see how close you guys were.

[video=youtube;DIoJxpvE1mQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIoJxpvE1mQ[/video]

Interesting but unmistakable note of serenity in KF's demeanor here. I'm reminded of Woody Haye's famous expression: Nothing cleanses the soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.

Watched it. Not one F'n question, not ONE about why Ruddock didn't see the field when down by 32 with 5 minutes to go. Pathetic.

We aren't a dog crap team, we just smell like it.

ROFLMAO..........tears...... Ribs hurting..... I give this thread the award for being the funniest of the day. Sucking in football is tough to deal with but you guys crack me up. If we win next week after letting everyone else kick our balls I'll have to stay up all night and watch my cars that are parked outside. My next door neighbor is a huge Nebraska fan....... Probably the only one in the state of Georgia.

Latest posts