Let's see if I have this straight......can't be right

No. It made perfect sense at the time.

JO was by far the higher rated prospect with interest and offers from other big ten schools, Washpun had no interest from any major schools and would be at Missouri state had Martin not been given the UT job.

Their progressions took opposite paths.

Washpun was the best player on his HS team, he was dominant. Had offers from Iowa, Tennessee and other D-1’s. We were all pretty happy with JO at the time but the majority of HN was wondering what took Fran so long to offer Washpun.

Arguments like this make no sense at all. Don't you think it was UNI's defense that cause the poor shooting? Also I believe dominated is a stretch.

It isn't good defense when you clang your wide open shots. It's bad offense. And Iowa had plenty of wide open looks.

Yeah it couldn't have been our defense. We are only 24th in scoring defense. Can't be that.....

Scoring defense is a misleading stat. During the Lick years we were in the top 40 in the nation. It wasn't so much that we were good defensively as we never looked to fast break, usually walking the ball up the court and shooting with 5 seconds or less on the shot clock. Less possessions = less shots for the opponent.

Thanks same to you. Ours will plummet from #10 to #30?? Yours will plummet from #107 to #209????

The funny thing is you are still UNI......It really doesn't matter what you do, you will never have a real following. Sure you can be a feel good story that people like me and 95% of Hawk fans would root for in the NCAA's.....but at the end of the day, you are still UNI, you play in the Valley, and nobody cares.

The funny thing is you are still UNI......It really doesn't matter what you do, you will never have a real following. Sure you can be a feel good story that people like me and 95% of Hawk fans would root for in the NCAA's.....but at the end of the day, you are still UNI, you play in the Valley, and nobody cares.

One of these years you guys will finish in the top HALF of your league. Please let us UNI fans know what if feels like to suck at every sport and still be a fan? Sorry, aren't you guys good at field hockey? Thanks for your support.

Ohio State by 30.

One of these years you guys will finish in the top HALF of your league. Please let us UNI fans know what if feels like to suck at every sport and still be a fan? Sorry, aren't you guys good at field hockey? Thanks for your support.

Ohio State by 30.

There hasn't been a year in the last 100 that UNI would have finished in the top 1/2 of the B1G......finishing in the top 1/2 of the Valley isn't something to brag about. Please tell me you understand that....

There hasn't been a year in the last 100 that UNI would have finished in the top 1/2 of the B1G......finishing in the top 1/2 of the Valley isn't something to brag about. Please tell me you understand that....

Let me explain something SUPERFAN....We aren't in the Big 2 little 10 so it's difficult to make that comparison. We beat you guys by 12 though what does that say about your team?

Let me explain something SUPERFAN....We aren't in the Big 2 little 10 so it's difficult to make that comparison. We beat you guys by 12 though what does that say about your team?

It says UNI is better than Iowa......don't confuse that with ever having a real fan base, or ever being relavant. That's all I was saying, and I only say that to a douchenozzle like you, certainly isn't aimed at the literally hundreds of other UNI fans out there.

Ohio State by 30.

Man you really nailed that Ohio State by 30 prediction. Also youre right, I'm sure Wyatt Lohaus would've had 18 points, 5 assists and 7 boards on the road in Columbus. :rolleyes:

Man you really nailed that Ohio State by 30 prediction. Also youre right, I'm sure Wyatt Lohaus would've had 18 points, 5 assists and 7 boards on the road in Columbus. :rolleyes:

Question for mopkins........How much did Dickerson, or the Wisc kid contribute today???

Lohaus is getting PLENTY of Quality time for a Top 25 team.

It was a MISS, but now it does not matter. ANY reasonable basketball Eye can see
that W Lohaus is going to be a tremendous College player, who WOULD be seeing considerable
time at Iowa, too.

GO HAWKEYES

Question for mopkins........How much did Dickerson, or the Wisc kid contribute today???

It was a MISS, but now it does not matter. ANY reasonable basketball Eye can see
that W Lohaus is going to be a tremendous College player, who WOULD be seeing considerable
time at Iowa, too.

GO HAWKEYES

He said earlier that Uthoff was "horrible" and made inferences that Lohaus was a much better player than Uthoff would ever be. That's all I was attacking here....that completely ridiculous statement

time at Iowa, too.

GO HAWKEYES

Ellingson had offers from Missouri and Utah amongst several others. His offers were much better than what Lohaus got. They are interchangeable imo. Lohaus would not see considerable minutes for Iowa.

Thanks for the help with our #10 RPI. Its always nice when we can get some help from our little brother. Good call on Lohaus too. I'm thinking 7 assists though. Ohio State played the WORST game of their season so far by the way.

Thanks for the help with our #10 RPI. Its always nice when we can get some help from our little brother. Good call on Lohaus too. I'm thinking 7 assists though. Ohio State played the WORST game of their season so far by the way.

I hope you realize RPI doesn't really matter until February when conference schedules start taking over. But by all means I hope UNI continues to win, I for sure will be rooting for them. That Wichita State game at the end of January should be a good one. However, UNI will not be a top 10 RPI school by then. Beating up on Evanston, Loyola, Southern Illinois, Drake, Bradley, Missouri State, Indiana State, and Illinois State is only going to tank their RPI. It's the main reason why RPI tends to be a bad thing for mid-majors. Its not UNI's fault they play such a crappy schedule, but when you're potentially 20-1 and your best win is against Iowa on a neutral court...it makes sense.

Typical trolling stating that OSU played their worse game, just like IA played one of their worse game against UNI. Go away troll, wait until you win against WSU to get some credit.

Latest posts