Let's Go Bucky (for one week) #8 Nebraska at #7 Wisconsin

As has been expressed one division dominating the other is bad for all members of the division, even if your team wins it. and if you think the only way that Iowa can win the legends is to have the other teams taken out by the leaders, that doesn't speak to much confidence in the Hawkeyes.

That, I think, is the one thing that has kept Iowa from reaching the pinnacle under KF. Winning, especially a NC, is a mentality. To be the best, you got to beat the best.

Iowa should want NU to beat Wisc. It helps to put the road to the CCG right to their door. Take care of business, beat Nebraska, and if Wisc. is the Leaders rep., then Iowa would go into the game with more confidence.

I'm starting to feel better about this game. Wisc. still is the logical choice, but NU has been in big games before. Martinez has faced the likes of OU and Texas so the Badgers shouldn't intimidate him and if Beck can even the load, that'll help even more. The defense isn't as good as the last 2 years, but it still can make plays.

It'll be a good game. Huskers may not win, but I like their chances.

Latest posts