Let the McCabe thing go - not like Luke Witte at Minny or ...

McCabe's behavior is a reflection of the head coach. Which really explains a lot when you consider who gets playing time and who doesn't. I find both Fran's and McCabe's behavior embarrassing. Great leaders lead by example. It's a joke. One that we will be watching for years to come.

You should really stop watching Iowa basketball since I doubt that Fran is going to change his approach to coaching. Maybe you would prefer a coach like Izzo or Ryan or Crean or whomever, since I don't see Fran as being much different from a lot of other coaches...like it or not.

Why didn't Trice move his arm. Do you really want McCabe to get a suspension for the game at Carver Sunday against Illinois, a game we simply must win. That really seems very strange to me. I really don't understand where you are coming from on that one. Trice asked for it and he got it. That is how he plays and he paid for it.....

It was a bitter hard fought game where the refs were letting the Spartans manhandle us without calling a foul. It is on Trice, simply should have removed his arm preventing Zach from going downcourt on D.....

I personally will not see it any other way. People seem to criticize the Hawks for being pushed around and being a Weak team that gets beat up every game, and a Hawk strikes back against a player who is famous for being a nasty and extremely irritating.....

Which way do you want it. We know what Trice wanted and he got it.....

My take on this is that the little weasel Trice is, he knew he could get under McCabes skin and get a reaction out of him. The whole league knows it by now. Sad thing for McCabe,...Trice was successful. He walked away smiling and laughing with his boy valentine while McCabe got a ticket to ride pine. McCabe could have easily removed his arm to get back on defense, but instead chose to instigate the episode further. As for MSU getting away with fouls, that is another hard sell as we were in the bonus 6 minutes and change into the second half, so it's not like the refs salted us away again. MSU came out and played tough and our boys didn't respond, McCabe, as well as Fran's poor judgement didn't add any momentum for us.

Latest posts