LeShun Daniels, Jr. Good to Go for Bowl ?

That would be nice.
Actually, I don't recall what his injury is?

Was it an In-grown toenail, or a bit more serious?

How about D Coop? I look forward to seeing Darian in the
opponent backfield, a lot in 2015.

Go Hawks

Doesn't matter, he won't play anyway. Captain clueless claimed he was too good to redshirt again this year, and once again he barely played. Why on earth wouldd we play an actual running back at rb when we can continue to plod along with our fb there?

Mark Weisman deserves EVERY da** carry he gets.
Mark Weisman should have carried the ball more in 2014.

In fact, IOWA would have 2 more wins, if Weisman had it more.
IOWA would have beaten Nebraska and Maryland, had GD given MW the ball a few more times in
those games.

Oh goodie.....only another 9 months of this before next season

giphy.gif

IOWA would have beaten Nebraska and Maryland, had GD given MW the ball a few more times in
those games.

LOL.

those games.

You do realize Iowa rushed the ball 50 times in the Nebraska game right. and as for the Maryland game what you forget that Iowa was getting it's *** handed to them to them. Take this garbage logic ELSEWHERE...

giphy.gif

those games.

You mean Davis should have tried to run the Weisman stretch play a few more times against Nebraska, because it worked so well???

those games.

Are you Mark's mom?

You mean Davis should have tried to run the Weisman stretch play a few more times against Nebraska, because it worked so well???

Actually, just 1 more handoff to Mark Weisman at end of first half, WOULD
have secured an Iowa win.

Mark Weisman busted his A** for Hawkeye fans, yet he gets criticized by
Good grief

those games.

Sorry but I totally disagree. Iowa is the only school in Div 1 that would use MW as a featured tailback. The kid is a FB and would have been a great one with the threat to actually run the ball but isn't a 20 a carry RB. If Iowa uses the correct players and in the correct positions then that would be the only reason Iowa would have won 10 games.

Good grief

So you're saying if Nebraska doesn't get 7 at the end of the half, it would have been impossible for them to win?

Good grief

Mark W was fine as a RB running inside zone and power runs. These run plays would be from TE to TE wide so not like he would always be running to the same hole.

It would be up to MW to bend or break one to the outside if that was open.

Terrible coaching by GD in my opinion to run him so so many times on the stretch play.

Good grief

This is not criticizing Mark Weisman. I appreciate him and what he did for the Hawks. This is just one of many examples of KF not putting players in the best position to succeed and maximize their talents, as well as put the Iowa Football team in a position to win.

Only KF would have a fullback as his feature running back for 3 seasons. In addition, only KF and GD would call plays for a FULLBACK to run the ball outside the tackles over and over and over, even when it proved to be not working.

Holes were open and cut back lanes were there, however Weisman was unable to take advantage of them BECAUSE HE IS A FULLBACK. This is the coaching staff's fault for not calling plays that would maximize Mark Weisman's talents.

THAT is what I am criticizing

I believe they are planning to apply for a medical redshift for him still. He was one give over the limit, but he played very little in the last game so there is still a chance. So playing in the bowl would not be a good idea.

That would be nice.
Actually, I don't recall what his injury is?

Was it an In-grown toenail, or a bit more serious?

How about D Coop? I look forward to seeing Darian in the
opponent backfield, a lot in 2015.

Go Hawks

what a laugh! Have you not watched iowa football over the last 15 years? The chances of daniels getting more than 2 carries in this game if completely healthy is 0.

Latest posts