LeShun Daniels, Jr. Good to Go for Bowl ?

Well, I wasn't a Math major, but if they had 7 less points at the end of the game,
IOWA would have had 7 more than your Cornholers.

Good grief people

Well, if Rudock does not miss a wide open Powell for an easy TD we have 7 more points and win the game. See, the what if game can work both ways.

Since this thread got hijacked.........

I still would like to Know if Darian Cooper, or LeShun Daniels might be
available for the Bowl game ???

Let's get em ready to play in 2015.

Again, this is our coaching staff being totally inept at their job. Maryland was one of the worst rush defenses in the county. We jumped out to a 14-0 lead by running the ball. So what does our coaching staff decide to do against one of the worst run defenses in the country? They decide to throw the ball 60 times. This is not rocket science and I expect more out of any D1 coaching staff to recognize these type of details, especially one as highly paid as ours. If a team can't stop the run, then run the ball. Don't throw 60 times. Just yet another game day fail by this staff.

Look the Texas faithful warned us about GD abandoning the run way to early and way to often when he was hired. This again falls on Kirk's head. It wasn't a good hire then and it sure as HE** isn't now.

Exactly. For as much as people have talked about how bad our OL was, they opened plenty of holes this year. Unfortunately this did not result in a very good running game because we had a FB as our featured tailback who just could not hit the cut back lanes and we had a coaching staff that did not call plays to take advantage of our strengths.

It’s tough for 6 to block 8 long enough for 2 fullbacks to get through the hole when the defense knows whats coming.

Since this thread got hijacked.........

I still would like to Know if Darian Cooper, or LeShun Daniels might be
available for the Bowl game ???

Let's get em ready to play in 2015.

The coaches may petition for an extra year for Daniels and Cooper if he has already redshirted might get an xtra year. If you play them in a bowl you lose this option

Latest posts