Lee Corso??????????????????

MelroseHawkins

Boy, it's really starting to get sad now. Anybody watch some College Gameday? He really suffered not only to put sentences together but single words. I can't believe they keep carting him out on that show. He stalls his speech and interrupts others at inopportune times. It really messes up the flow to the show. Sad.

I did not watch and one of the reasons is Corso. That show is supposed to be fun and a celebration of college football. But now its just very sad and flat out uncomfortable to see what has happened to him. Only thing more sad is that he is still appearing on the show. They should have cut his segments down to only the mascot pick years ago.

I did not watch and one of the reasons is Corso. That show is supposed to be fun and a celebration of college football. But now its just very sad and flat out uncomfortable to see what has happened to him. Only thing more sad is that he is still appearing on the show. They should have cut his segments down to only the mascot pick years ago.

I thought it was bad in years past, but today was really really disturbing watching him suffer on there, and I only watched the last 10 minutes while waiting for the IA State game to come on.

I am not a College GameDay fan anymore so don't typically watch the entire show.

I thought he would get the Dick Vitale treatment. Shoehorn him in on some segments here and there and call it good....a win-win for everybody. Apparently, they are going to continue to roll him out there until the very end.

I thought he would get the Dick Vitale treatment. Shoehorn him in on some segments here and there and call it good....a win-win for everybody. Apparently, they are going to continue to roll him out there until the very end.

It was so bad, the other commentators didn't know how to respond to his statements or attempts. It was rather awkward. No flow.

The irony of the Corso situation is that he has become the mascot for Gameday. He should just wear a big head of himself. It's bull to be honest...there is a young analyst who is being denied his dream job because ESPN has decided to make this some sort of charity case. It's pathetic. Lee's had a good run...it's time...wait...it was time 5 years ago.

Yeah at this point it's just mean to pick on the guy... I blame ESPN they shoulda taken him off the air to a larger extent anyway a few yrs ago. They have lessoned his role some but they are trying to walk that fine line and are still way over it. It's too bad if I was his family I wouldn't want to see him put out there like that. Just have him do the mascot thing and have some laughs with the picks. But trying to get him to talk football (or anything else) extensively now is a mistake.

Latest posts