Lebron Opting Out of Contract

The Toronto Bosh is. The one that wants to hang out on the perimeter isn't. At this point which one are we getting?

Bosh is doing what Miami needs him to do. There's only a handful of big guys who could defend the way Bosh is asked to in Miami's system and none of those guys can shoot like Bosh. The way Bosh transformed himself from a traditional four to an elite jump shooter is pretty impressive.

Bosh is doing what Miami needs him to do. There's only a handful of big guys who could defend the way Bosh is asked to in Miami's system and none of those guys can shoot like Bosh. The way Bosh transformed himself from a traditional four to an elite jump shooter is pretty impressive.
He was about a 15 ppg and 6 rpg guy. Not sure I would use the word elite, but he did shoot 40% from behind the arch, so that is impressive. Kevin love was a 26 and 12 guy. Granted, you put him on the Heat, he doesn't score that much, and probably can't defend like Bosh but takes up more space. I do think he would get a lot of rebounds.

He was about a 15 ppg and 6 rpg guy. Not sure I would use the word elite, but he did shoot 40% from behind the arch, so that is impressive. Kevin love was a 26 and 12 guy. Granted, you put him on the Heat, he doesn't score that much, and probably can't defend like Bosh but takes up more space. I do think he would get a lot of rebounds.

There were only two guys who were better mid range shooters than Bosh, Dirk and Steph Curry. He's elite. Bosh shot better than Love from every range on the floor, except from 3 and as Bosh showed in the playoffs he can knock those down as well. The rebound gap is inflated as well, the Heat just don't go for offensive rebounds, the Wolves do. Love is a better rebounder, but with the way Miami defends pick and rolls Bosh is pulled away from the hoop a lot, Minnesota has their big guys go under screens and keeps them in the lane more. Defensively there's no question Bosh is much, much better.

I guess LeBron tweeted out that Napier was his favorite player in the draft...and then Napier was traded to the Heat. I guess that tells you all you need to know.

I guess LeBron tweeted out that Napier was his favorite player in the draft...and then Napier was traded to the Heat. I guess that tells you all you need to know.

yeah, the heat will pretty much get on their knees and perform fellatio on lebron to get him to stick around at this point.

fair point.

i need to see how Riley re-tools this team moving forward. If they are going to continue to use Bosh the way they do defensively then they need a big that can protect the basket. If Riley can get shooters they are probably going to need him to be more of a traditional 4....they would need him to be more like Tim duncan and less like dirk.

Greg Oden coming along and getting healthy would be huge for the Heat, but I don't see it happening. He's like a 28 year old stuck in a 55 year old's body.

That's what they're missing though, the big bruiser down low that can clean up the garbage and be a defensive force. And a competent PG.

Now Bosh and Wade have opted out. I can't imagine Wade would make much more anywhere else. The heat now have 55 million in cap space. If Bosh and Wade take a pay cut, they could bring in whatever the front office feels they need to start winning titles again.

Now Bosh and Wade have opted out. I can't imagine Wade would make much more anywhere else. The heat now have 55 million in cap space. If Bosh and Wade take a pay cut, they could bring in whatever the front office feels they need to start winning titles again.

It feels like the big 3 will stay in Miami, at least for the next year or two. I need to see who Riley puts around them. And Napier does nothing for me.

It feels like the big 3 will stay in Miami, at least for the next year or two. I need to see who Riley puts around them. And Napier does nothing for me.
I agree. Napier won't be able to get away with the garbage he pulled in college once he gets in the league.

Lots of smoke around LeBron going back home to Cleveland. If he does, the Cavs will also try trade for Kevin Love. Wiggins would go to Minnesota in that deal.

Lots of smoke around LeBron going back home to Cleveland. If he does, the Cavs will also try trade for Kevin Love. Wiggins would go to Minnesota in that deal.

I'd say good deal for Cavs... I would think they could win a ship or two with Lebron, Love and Irving.

If Lebron brings a championship to the Cavs... all will be forgiven.

I don't see the Cavs even with Love winning a title next year. The probably come out of the East but don't think they're beating the West team in the Finals. Also both the T-wolves and Wiggins reps have denied any trade talk about Love for Wiggins.

I don't see the Cavs even with Love winning a title next year. The probably come out of the East but don't think they're beating the West team in the Finals. Also both the T-wolves and Wiggins reps have denied any trade talk about Love for Wiggins.

Cavs aren't going to give up Wiggins in a deal. Not even for Love.

Latest posts