Lebron Opting Out of Contract

$57,000 isn't big money for Jordan, and insinuating all drug dealers are shady people is a pretty reckless statement. Some of the nicest people I know are drug dealers. Jordan obviously was just looking for people who had a little cash flow so he could get a little betting rush in while he golfed. Playing with a prole like yourself who's making $30k a year and trying to go $50 a hole, isn't doing much for MJ.

57K isn't a lot of money for MJ. But it is for a drug dealer. That is what you fail to see.

Hey Clones17 I addressed the drug dealer aspect in my previous post, learn to read *******!

Is that where you said that drug dealers are some of the nicest people you've ever met? I know your from ****** Sioux City, but you got to get out and meet some new people if they are the nicest people you know.

And as Jon has said 3 times now, I'm not Clones17. Nice try though.

Is that where you said that drug dealers are some of the nicest people you've ever met? I know your from ****** Sioux City, but you got to get out and meet some new people if they are the nicest people you know.

Right LOL you just share the same IP address. Keep saving money, someday you'll be able to afford a one bedroom apartment on your own. And I'm not from Souix City *******, I'm from Ottumwa.

Drug dealers are often some of the nicest people you'll meet. They have a strict code of ethics, and have an interest in sustaining the community.

Right LOL you just share the same IP address. Keep saving money, someday you'll be able to afford a one bedroom apartment on your own. And I'm not from Souix City *******, I'm from Ottumwa.

I think the point still stands that you're from a **** hole town. :)

I don't think there's anybody disputing that. MJ had that killer instinct unlike most others. What people are disputing is that even MJ needed some backup in order to win those titles. He didn't do it alone like some people expect LeBron to do for some reason.

Is there some quit in LeBron? It appears so after that dismal finals performance from his team, but he wasn't receiving any support whatsoever. Just look at the box scores.
I see your point and agree. LeBron has more work to do before he can be compared to MJ. I just don't know if he has the mental make-up. He needs to choose a team with a strong mentor. Somebody who will push him to be better. It has to be tough to push yourself when you are very clearly the best in the game right now. It's not even really close.

This is soooooo not a big deal his best play was/is to opt out. right now he has leverage you might as well use it to A) get what u want B)see what else is out there.

This is soooooo not a big deal his best play was/is to opt out. right now he has leverage you might as well use it to A) get what u want B)see what else is out there.
You are right, most people think he will land in Miami. With that said, it gives us something to talk about in the summer. I would love to talk Cubs, but what's the point? World Cup soccer? I know enough to have and 90 second conversation. So that leaves breaking down the Iowa FB schedule 592 times, and any free agent items in pro sports.

You are right, most people think he will land in Miami. With that said, it gives us something to talk about in the summer. I would love to talk Cubs, but what's the point? World Cup soccer? I know enough to have and 90 second conversation. So that leaves breaking down the Iowa FB schedule 592 times, and any free agent items in pro sports.

You're forgetting about the WNBA. Their season is really heating up!

LeBron is going to the Lakers! LeBron + Kobe = Titles4eva

Tonight's draft could play a small-large role in where he and other FAs like Melo end up. If say the Lakers trade back to Mid/Late 1st and unload Nash's contract they could have cap room for 2 more max salary type players and still draft a solid player. There are a lot of teams to keep an eye on tonight to make some moves as many will be trying to entice LeBron and Melo, not to mention Kevin Love possibly getting moved.

Tonight's draft could play a small-large role in where he and other FAs like Melo end up. If say the Lakers trade back to Mid/Late 1st and unload Nash's contract they could have cap room for 2 more max salary type players and still draft a solid player. There are a lot of teams to keep an eye on tonight to make some moves as many will be trying to entice LeBron and Melo, not to mention Kevin Love possibly getting moved.

Didn't LeBron just see first hand what happens to a team with a past his prime two guard and weak supporting cast? I don't think he would be in a hurry to reenact last season in the Western Conference next year.

Didn't LeBron just see first hand what happens to a team with a past his prime two guard and weak supporting cast? I don't think he would be in a hurry to reenact last season in the Western Conference next year.

I would bet on LeBron staying in Miami and Melo to Chicago. Just stating that with this loaded of a draft teams will be dealing.

You're forgetting about the WNBA. Their season is really heating up!
Not sure how I could forget that. I mean who doesn't love a good WNBA battle? Maybe LeBron should play some summer ball with them to stay in shape; though he may end up looking bad. Those girls have game.

Latest posts