Lebron Opting Out of Contract

Cavs aren't going to give up Wiggins in a deal. Not even for Love.
I saw that rumor on Around the Horn or some show like that. I have no idea if there is anything to it, but I think Cleveland needs another big name. James makes any team a contender but I don't think they win a title next year.

I saw that rumor on Around the Horn or some show like that. I have no idea if there is anything to it, but I think Cleveland needs another big name. James makes any team a contender but I don't think they win a title next year.

that was them just projecting - i was watching the same show. making up scenarios - cap space created for x player. they didn't say it was a rumor, it would happen, just put a few players together and then they said 'kevin love' space given he was a free agent. and the one of the names in xchange was wiggins.

In the weak Eastern conference, LeBron has enough weapons in Cleveland to get to the Finals. Then all he has to do is win 4 games against a Western team that had to go through a rugged stretch just to make the Finals.

that was them just projecting - i was watching the same show. making up scenarios - cap space created for x player. they didn't say it was a rumor, it would happen, just put a few players together and then they said 'kevin love' space given he was a free agent. and the one of the names in xchange was wiggins.
I tried to post some links to several articles showing that it was more than just the tv show. There were several media outlets reporting the same rumor. Not that any of it was true.

On a side note, I will probably have 5 posts come up at once. The interwebs are hard.

In the weak Eastern conference, LeBron has enough weapons in Cleveland to get to the Finals. Then all he has to do is win 4 games against a Western team that had to go through a rugged stretch just to make the Finals.
That's all he had to do this past season also. It didn't work out. Who knows if there will be another team at the level the Spurs were this year?

I am thinking of cheering for the Heat this season for some weird ironic self loathing reason. Maybe I will by a number 6 jersey with whatever guys name they put on it.

Good deal short term for the Cavs, potentially great deal long term for the TWolves.

if that trade is straight up, gotta believe it is one sided given one of the guys is 100% unproven.

that being said, minnesota is getting 3 1st round picks. last year's first round pick, next years first round pick, and wigg, who was 1st overall this year. if i read the deal correctly.

seems like a good long term deal for the wolves.

Anyone see the recent photos of Lebron? He reportedly has lost 25lbs...so he has to be down to 230lbs...and he looks emaciated compared to 5 weeks ago in the Finals. The story from Lebron camp is that he has cut out carbs this summer....but it seems very strange to see his arms much thinner and face very thin. He will still be great at 230lbs, but not as great....seems incredible that he could lose that much that quick....Biogenisis was in Miami ,right? hmmmmm.....HGH could be an explanation for his freakishly muscled body.

Whatevs, the Heat don't need him, he is garbage, we will win championships without him, not one not two not three not four not five not six........... (smoke machine!)

Latest posts