Least Favorite Hawkeye BBall Players

Igothawked

Working in connection with the other thread of best/favorite Hawkeye hoopsters of all time, how about your least favorite? Not because they were bad or anything, just guys you really didn't like seeing play.

List em.....

Ryan Hogan
Kevin Price (Not real reason)
Jess Settles (Was a great player but just drove me nuts)
Kurt Looby
Jared Reiner (Could have been so much better in college than he was) Pretty much that whole team was one of my least favorites because they could have been soo good).
Pierre Pierce (Not because I didn't like watching him play but primarily because of what he did to Iowa Basketball, and he threw up some of the worst shots I've ever seen)
Sean Sonderleiter

John Carter- worst pair of mitts I've EVER seen
Brig Tubbs
Kevin Smith
Troy Skinner
Jeff Peterson

I liked Glen Worley. He was frustrating as heck to watch, but you just knew he had a huge game in him just waiting to come out. We finally saw it that one game against Michigan State.

I liked Glen Worley. He was frustrating as heck to watch, but you just knew he had a huge game in him just waiting to come out. We finally saw it that one game against Michigan State.

Is that the game the ESPN announcers tabbed him "instant offense" lol... My buddy and I called him that the rest of his career.

He had enough horrible games to more than make up for that one game against MSU. Easily the most frustrating Hawkeye in the last 20 years

Latest posts