Lazard

Hawkfromnorwalk

So when does he start really rethinking his commitment to ISU? I think we are seeing the true Rhoads now, and it doesn't look good going forward. If ISU goes 3-9 or 2-10 does he grab that ND offer? Hell, I even heard coach Kennedy was watching the Urbandale game in person Friday night. Would be quite a coup getting him to switch to Iowa. Most people thought that about Barkley Hill as well.

Cyclone fans are showing up like 10,000 strong each week at Urbandale games, its gonna be hard to change his mind.

Cyclone fans are showing up like 10,000 strong each week at Urbandale games, its gonna be hard to change his mind.

Playing for a program on the downward spiral could change a kids mind real quick. Also, if ISU loses at Tulsa and gets manhandled by Texas you will be able to watch the rats jump ship. Those record number of saison tickets are going to be showing up on Stubhub and Craigslist in buckets.

He seemed pretty anti-Iowa with his past statements. Wouldn't be surprised at all though to see him jump to ND.

Cyclones have more talent at Wide Receiver than we do right now. If he wants playing time it would be easy.

He's not going anywhere. There are quite a few good reasons for him to stick with ISU.

So when does he start really rethinking his commitment to ISU? I think we are seeing the true Rhoads now, and it doesn't look good going forward. If ISU goes 3-9 or 2-10 does he grab that ND offer? Hell, I even heard coach Kennedy was watching the Urbandale game in person Friday night. Would be quite a coup getting him to switch to Iowa. Most people thought that about Barkley Hill as well.

ISU isn't going to win 2 or 3 games.

Actually there is only 1 semi decent reason he sticks with ISU.....he is a legacy.

He's a legacy. His brother is already on the team. He wants to help build a program up and not just be another star recruit; that's a kind of "be your own man" attitude that he learned from his grandfather.

I have a very tough time seeing him backing out his commitment.

He's a legacy. His brother is already on the team. He wants to help build a program up and not just be another star recruit; that's a kind of "be your own man" attitude that he learned from his grandfather.

Good God, have you posted on Cy Fan so much you've gone native? Who the hell posts something like that here? You should be embarrassed.

Good God, have you posted on Cy Fan so much you've gone native? Who the hell posts something like that here? You should be embarrassed.

I've talked to him, his dad and his grandfather. From each of those conversations, I walked away with the feeling that he's extremely solid in his word.

I've talked to him, his dad and his grandfather. From each of those conversations, I walked away with the feeling that he's extremely solid in his word.
nobody-cares_317034.jpg

Playing for a program on the downward spiral could change a kids mind real quick. Also, if ISU loses at Tulsa and gets manhandled by Texas you will be able to watch the rats jump ship. Those record number of saison tickets are going to be showing up on Stubhub and Craigslist in buckets.

When has ISU not been in a spiral, except when Seneca Wallace was there? Seriously, if this kid doesn't know their history then people have been feeding him a line of bull. Now, that to me means he really wants to be there, no matter how terrible ISU is, because history tells me that they suck cow balls.

I appreciate that attitude, but he is stupid to believe ISU is going to turn it around in his time on campus...ISU needs 15 more guys with his ranking to even have a semblance of talent on that poor roster.

Latest posts