Laying wood.....

HawksMN

Is it of any benefit to the Hawks to lay some wood to some of these final few opponents? Would it help us in the eyes of the 'committee'?

I feel like we are going to roll Minnesota like we did to NW. Sadly I also felt Iowa State would win 7 games after they played us. I wonder if I should start worrying now since what I expect is so far off.

I would be in favor of running up the score against the goofer scum. They deserve some savere punishment for what happened last year.

No, because it'll be spun as, " Look how weak the big ten is!" We can't win unless we keep winning.

ABSOLUTELY !!

IA needs to DOMINATE both lines Saturday. In doing so, they will defeat MN by 24 points. Our coaches will sub whole-heartedly in the fourth q to give 2's and 3's game time and work. If MN stays close in this game, I will be surprised. This Hawkeye team is solid and consistent. SOLID. Not flashy - TOUGH and it starts with CJB and JJ.
Go Hawks!!

I started an entire thread about this about 30 days ago....people were pretty much against the idea then..."just win" "style points don't matter"...etc.

I completely disagree. People remember what you last did. We're in crunch time with other teams playing back-loaded schedules....Iowa's schedule was front-loaded and now we play the 'lessers.'

So hell ya, we need to look as good as possible. Roll it up KF, roll it up.

I feel like we are going to roll Minnesota like we did to NW. Sadly I also felt Iowa State would win 7 games after they played us. I wonder if I should start worrying now since what I expect is so far off.

You were not alone, many Iowa fans felt the same way. I never understood why. It as if they never watched Sam Richardson play. Or some how Nick Saban replaced Rhoads on the sidelines.

No.
Respect is earned not given. We have man up and take our beat down until we either make it to the playoff round and or play like a top 10 team for at least 3 years in a row. For now don't listen to the national guys.

not worried about laying the wood,

just bring the hammer

Banhammer.gif

Latest posts