Last four games

The week off comes at a good time. The team might have needed a day or 2 completely away from basketball.

Another set of twins to add to the list. Boy and girl who are both 15 and freshman now. I remember those crazy terrible 2's and 3's vividly. Ours were also "engineered" and can validate best money ever spent. Actually all three were "engineered". They are all Hawks and the oldest (junior) will be a Hawkeye beginning 2017:)

Try 3 within 17 months of each other, that's a nightmare only a parent could love:)

Predict 3-1

I predict we win both home games and one on the road. For those that think we are getting worse as the season goes on, reality check. Losing on the road to Big Ten teams doesn't mean we are getting worse. The teams at the bottom of the conference are getting better! Minnesota and Penn St. are prime examples.

Re: Predict 3-1

I predict we win both home games and one on the road. For those that think we are getting worse as the season goes on, reality check. Losing on the road to Big Ten teams doesn't mean we are getting worse. The teams at the bottom of the conference are getting better! Minnesota and Penn St. are prime examples.

Can you try to stay on topic. We're talking about twins here.

Re: Predict 3-1

Minnesota is going to be much better next year. I really like their 3 M's (Mason, Murphy and McBrayer)...2 freshmen and a sophomore.

What do you see? Well, once again I see a bunch of whiny internet 'fans' who always think they have the answers, so what the heck, I'll throw my 2 cents in but it won't be whiny. I see a team that wasn't expected to do much of anything come out and play about as hard as you can (to offset maybe not being the most skilled bunch) for a long period time. They have excited the fans and got the nations attention and no matter how they finish, my hats off to the effort this team. I see a team that has looked a little wore out the last 3 games from climbing this mountain and since they have a week off, I would give them 2 or 3 days off, tell them to stay entirely out of the gym and REST we'll get back at it Monday to get ready to finish fresh and strong! Don't think they look wore out? Think about all the 50/50 balls we got when things were going good and the energy was there and think about the 50/50 balls the last 3 games.

Unfortunately they get one day off .

Another set of twins to add to the list. Boy and girl who are both 15 and freshman now. I remember those crazy terrible 2's and 3's vividly. Ours were also "engineered" and can validate best money ever spent. Actually all three were "engineered". They are all Hawks and the oldest (junior) will be a Hawkeye beginning 2017:)

Try 3 within 17 months of each other, that's a nightmare only a parent could love:)

I am the oldest of 5 brothers (no sisters). I am 6 years and 4 months older than my youngest brother. We were all in baseball, basketball and football. And somehow my parents made it to every game.

Latest posts