Lack of Instutional Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motigerhawk

I have had a headache all day. I couldnt figure out why. But scrolling through these threads and reading and responding, I figured out why. This is causing me some serious stress. So this is my last post for a bit. Im going to let things play out.

Why did I title this thread the way I did? I think I figured out the root problem. The University let Barta and KF do what they wanted, with no consequences. Doyle and Rshbdo. Barta and the sexism lawsuit. KF and the sweetheart deals he ade. BF and the promotions he didnt deserve. That is the [problem. The University has let this thing run wold.

I see the videos about the republican party. I agree. Im not the Liberal you guys think I am. I hate Trump. Voted for Gary Johnson. But I believe in more republican ideas than democrat. Though, I think we should have free health care. But that is only because Im a type 1 diabetic. I am a pragmatists. What is good for me.

I see what a lot of you guys are saying and understand it. All sides. This country is in a bad place and a lot of the problem is the Dems who I believe use welfare as a slavery tool. Yes I said it.

But, this Iowa thing is tearing me apart. I grew up in Coralville. I bleed black and gold. I was part of the knothole gang. I went to wrestling ,meets at the old fieldhouse and ,made that place as loud as anything.

I AM A HAWKEYE.

I am going to take a break. I believe in what Rob is doing. I understand what everyone is saying. This is so divisive. I have decided to lay it on the president for allowing this to get as far as it did.

I have had a headache all day. I couldnt figure out why. But scrolling through these threads and reading and responding, I figured out why. This is causing me some serious stress. So this is my last post for a bit. Im going to let things play out.

Why did I title this thread the way I did? I think I figured out the root problem. The University let Barta and KF do what they wanted, with no consequences. Doyle and Rshbdo. Barta and the sexism lawsuit. KF and the sweetheart deals he ade. BF and the promotions he didnt deserve. That is the [problem. The University has let this thing run wold.

I see the videos about the republican party. I agree. Im not the Liberal you guys think I am. I hate Trump. Voted for Gary Johnson. But I believe in more republican ideas than democrat. Though, I think we should have free health care. But that is only because Im a type 1 diabetic. I am a pragmatists. What is good for me.

I see what a lot of you guys are saying and understand it. All sides. This country is in a bad place and a lot of the problem is the Dems who I believe use welfare as a slavery tool. Yes I said it.

But, this Iowa thing is tearing me apart. I grew up in Coralville. I bleed black and gold. I was part of the knothole gang. I went to wrestling ,meets at the old fieldhouse and ,made that place as loud as anything.

I AM A HAWKEYE.

I am going to take a break. I believe in what Rob is doing. I understand what everyone is saying. This is so divisive. I have decided to lay it on the president for allowing this to get as far as it did.

So if Trump wasn't Trump you would be good with everything?

Not what I said at all. Trump is a fool and HRC was worse.

This whole 2 party system is antiquated and needs to be changed. Im all for a multi party system.

But here we go again, Trumo the fool vs. Biden the invalid.

Who the hell do you vote for. This system is broken.
Dont know who to vote for. Did do this today.

Attachments

• IMG_20200608_224720_01.jpg
    IMG_20200608_224720_01.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20200608_224753_01.jpg
    IMG_20200608_224753_01.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20200608_224807_01.jpg
    IMG_20200608_224807_01.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20200608_224835_01.jpg
    IMG_20200608_224835_01.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20200608_224847_01.jpg
    IMG_20200608_224847_01.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 17

This whole 2 party system is antiquated and needs to be changed. Im all for a multi party system.

One thing I’ll agree with you on. Was a huge fan of trump only because we needed something new. Now it’s turning into all y’all no bark. On the other hand democrats are doing a good job at re-electing him by giving him opponents like Killer Clinton and Sleepy-sloppy Joe. System is broke. Beyond broke. Politicians are paying people to riot making the protesters loose credibility in people’s eyes.

Good God. No wonder Motiger is taking a break. He puts up a heart felt post and Gold and Stanzi go on the attack. Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves. I have disagreed with a lot of things Motiger has posted. But I sure do understand what he is feeling and support his decision. See you back whenever you are ready, man!

Good God. No wonder Motiger is taking a break. He puts up a heart felt post and Gold and Stanzi go on the attack. Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves. I have disagreed with a lot of things Motiger has posted. But I sure do understand what he is feeling and support his decision. See you back whenever you are ready, man!

My God. This has to be some sort of elaborate troll. It has to be that he took a post off a Mizzou Board from 2015 and changed Obama with Trump and the Mizzou references to their Iowa corollaries.

Voted for Gary Johnson. .

I voted for GJ also. Damn, that makes two of us on HN. Congrats on bucking the establishment.

If your stressed out about this, it's understandable. One remedy I've heard suggested is this ... take a week and stay off social media, the internet, and do not watch or listen to any news. Just take a week to decompress, do something fun with that time instead. I think there is a 99% chance you will feel much better in a week. If you missed those items I mentioned, go back on them.

Last edited:

Always been this way, in fact was more broken early on. More back room deals early on in history.

I voted for GJ also. Damn, that makes two of us on HN. Congrats on bucking the establishment.

If your stressed out about this, it's understandable. I remedy I've heard suggested is this ... take a week and stay off social media, the internet, and do not watch or listen to any news. Just take a week to decompress, do something fun with that time instead. I think there is a 99% chance you will feel much better in a week. If you missed those items I mentioned, go back on them.

Who's the best third party candidate to vote for this year? That's how I'm leaning.

You take yourself too seriously. Honestly have no idea what either of us did. But I guess you brought attention to you.

You take yourself too seriously. Honestly have no idea what either of us did. But I guess you brought attention to you.

I am really getting tired of your posts, like this one, that make no sense. Why don’t you just say you are sorry to Motiger? Attention? Wow. You spend more time in that pursuit than most. If you think I do this stuff for attention, I guess you are projecting your own desires on me. Good grief.

I am really getting tired of your posts, like this one, that make no sense. Why don’t you just say you are sorry to Motiger? Attention? Wow. You spend more time in that pursuit than most. If you think I do this stuff for attention, I guess you are projecting your own desires on me. Good grief.

I actually pretty much agree. Huck, you maybe aren't the worst, but you are consistently at war on here.

If your stressed out about this, it's understandable. One remedy I've heard suggested is this ... take a week and stay off social media, the internet, and do not watch or listen to any news. Just take a week to decompress, do something fun with that time instead. I think there is a 99% chance you will feel much better in a week. If you missed those items I mentioned, go back on them.

3 of us.

“I think The University let Barta and KF do what they wanted, with no consequences. Doyle and Rshbdo. Barta and the sexism lawsuit. KF and the sweetheart deals he ade. BF and the promotions he didnt deserve. That is the [problem. The University has let this thing run wild.”

Not sure about the rest of the post, but this I agree

There really isn't one. Unfortunately.

Behind closed doors, the one thing DNC and RNC agree on....that they make damn sure it'll only be one of them.
I'm afraid your right for 2020. Seems like a strong 3rd party candidate only happens about every other election cycle. This would have been the perfect year for one ... but they fight a huge uphill battle.

Term limits and more candidates that are actually reputable would be ideal... This picking between tweedle D and tweedle dumber sure isn't doing the people any good. That's my never gonna happen political take.

Status
Not open for further replies.