kopsa public intox

pin2win

@hagertony
University of Iowa wrestler was among the 134 people issued alcohol-related charges on Saturday.
Police said Brooks Kopsa, 22, was spotted “having a hard time keeping his balanceâ€￾ when University of Iowa Police officers spotted him carrying a half full bottle of Templeton Rye at 7:55 p.m. Saturday. Police said Kopsa blew .176 – twice the legal limit of .08 to operate a car – on his preliminary breath test.
The senior did not compete last year and has compiled a 6-4 record at 157 pounds.

Ya, I was with him right before this happened. I happened to go to a different friends place quick and I get a call from a buddy sayin he got a ticket. The cop had him in handcuffs and everything about to take him in but decided to let him go because it was right outside his house..

He was fine when i saw him, and he was shirtless and no shoes, but thats just him lol but he coulda been after I left.

lol my guess the combination put a target on his back....to bad

.176 isn't too bad but alcohol affects everyone in a different way

For all this talk about living the life style; it sure seems a lot of our wrestlers have a drinking/partying problem.

Latest posts