Knock Off the Political Posts on This Board

I don't have the time or energy to deal with it on here. It's a well-known, long-running rule of this board.

It's much easier for me to just ban the offenders than continue having to moderate and/or delete the posts. Take it somewhere else.
Rob not sure if you're talking about my post but didn't put it on here to stir up politics.Was wondering what impact it would have on the sports that's all. Otherwise Sorry

Rob not sure if you're talking about my post but didn't put it on here to stir up politics.Was wondering what impact it would have on the sports that's all. Otherwise Sorry

I must have missed what Rob is talking about. If your thread is gone or some of your posts then it was you. If not then I wouldn’t worry about it.

I don't have the time or energy to deal with it on here. It's a well-known, long-running rule of this board.

It's much easier for me to just ban the offenders than continue having to moderate and/or delete the posts. Take it somewhere else.
thanks a move in the right direction., now if you would go after the foul language it would great. a cuss word now and then isn't bad but some have to use foul words in almost every sentence

thanks a move in the right direction., now if you would go after the foul language it would great. a cuss word now and then isn't bad but some have to use foul words in almost every sentence
Hmmm...I haven't noticed this. I just assumed if it isn't filtered then it must be allowed.

I drop a few too many F-bombs in the gameday threads. I fully admit it and I'll try to do better

I do, however, need to call out something.... why is it perfectly fine for Deace to go on a biblical or political rant in his podcasts with Jon? Isn't there a lesson in here somewhere about practicing what you preach?

I drop a few too many F-bombs in the gameday threads. I fully admit it and I'll try to do better

I do, however, need to call out something.... why is it perfectly fine for Deace to go on a biblical or political rant in his podcasts with Jon? Isn't there a lesson in here somewhere about practicing what you preach?
Winner

Apples and oranges. Jon and Deace have their own podcast whereas there is no outlet for other people to respond and go on their own rants, such as what often happens here. I suppose it's Jon Miller's deal as well and he can make the rules as he wishes. I have no problem with that myself.

Apples and oranges. Jon and Deace have their own podcast whereas there is no outlet for other people to respond and go on their own rants, such as what often happens here. I suppose it's Jon Miller's deal as well and he can make the rules as he wishes. I have no problem with that myself.

I don't necessarily think its apples and oranges. If its a well-known rule on this site, why are contributors allowed to freely violate it? "Because they can" is a perfectly viable answer, but its still a double standard.

I also dont think it is apples and oranges when a podcast has maybe a title like "A look at last weeks football game" and then a political or religious statement or dialog is included in the podcast.

enough-with-the-political-posts-can-weall-justget-back-to-13338630.png

I try to moderate as best as I can, guys. As I have said in the past, especially at this time of year, with football, basketball and an early signing day going on simultaneously, my priority is with content. That doesn't mean if I saw something like the political posts from the weekend I'm going to let it go. Similarly, if I see rampant profanity I will address it. And just because another user or users are breaking rules, it doesn’t make it OK for you. I'm going to speak out on what I catch and I won't catch everything. That's life.

Latest posts