Knock Cooks block off...

HawkeyeGunner

Am I the only one who has seen enough of this MSU a--hat and would like to see him knocked the f out? His head is just swelled to much and the new ESPN the mag(crap) cover has him flirting around with Sparty. Oh he has done so much with him only having one arm due to his injury and if it hadn't been for him Sparty would have been 6-6...gag, gag, gag. This guy is another of the MSU qbs that go on and become dbags. Look at Kirk Cousins after the last Skins game and he screwed up right before half. Just cant support MSU and their brand of crap.

He is an A** Hat! I don't think the arm is as bad as they make it out to be. There's just something about him that's weird.

Wow. Alabama v. MSU. Can they both lose??? Battle of the d...bags. Really rooting for Oklahoma to win this little "playoff"

Kirk Cousins ALMOST made me change my mind about Sparty. He seemed like a nice kid and was always/usually complimentary of Iowa. Their fans were great before the B1G championship game too. Watching Dantonio and Cook at the trophy ceremony made me remember why they are grade A douchebags.

I'm rooting for MSU to lose, not for Alabama to win...and I'm rooting hard for them to lose.

Kirk Cousins ALMOST made me change my mind about Sparty. He seemed like a nice kid and was always/usually complimentary of Iowa. Their fans were great before the B1G championship game too. Watching Dantonio and Cook at the trophy ceremony made me remember why they are grade A douchebags.

Attitude reflects leadership.
Never have liked Dantonio. I could never imagine Kirk or Fry acting the way Dantonio did after the BIG Championship game had they won. Makes me really appreciate the caliber of Men who have led the Hawkeye Football Program the last 36 years. I am always hopeful that Big Ten teams win every Bowl Game to show The nation the strength of the Conference, but I would happily make the exception in MSU's playoff game on Thursday. As for Cook? He is still a kid trying to figure things out. As I said, he is as much a product of his leaders as anything else. Hopefully he is drafted to a NFL team that reigns in his attitude so he can focus on his team rather than personal hype. I wouldn't trade CJ for Cook any day of the week!!! CJ has his head on straight and is a humble and tough competitor which also reflects the leadership over him.

GO HAWKS!!! BRING HOME THE ROSES!!!

i want msu to win. only makes iowa and the big ten look better nationally. of course, iowa has to to that themselves as well.

I almost always root for Big 10 teams in non-conf and bowl games for strength of schedule reasons etc, but there are times after a team has gotten in trouble recruiting , etc that I like to see them go down in flames, Minny some years ago twice with recruiting and grading issues, Ohio St recently when sweater vest got fired over the tattoes and cars, etc.

I just dont like seeing the teams that cheat get away with it even after they are caught because they get away with it before they get caught.

Btw, whatever penalties was North Carolina basketball ever given after their grading/scholastic scandal was made public a year ago or so?

Now that it is bowl time we should all be for the big 10 teams. It makes Iowa look better and it is better for our conference. In addition if MSU loses then those idiots at ESPN will just say how good the SEC is and how bad the big 10 is.

who was the msu quarterback whose grandfather played at iowa but didn't get a scholarship offer because we wanted marvin mcnutt?

Am I the only one who has seen enough of this MSU a--hat and would like to see him knocked the f out? His head is just swelled to much and the new ESPN the mag(crap) cover has him flirting around with Sparty. Oh he has done so much with him only having one arm due to his injury and if it hadn't been for him Sparty would have been 6-6...gag, gag, gag. This guy is another of the MSU qbs that go on and become dbags. Look at Kirk Cousins after the last Skins game and he screwed up right before half. Just cant support MSU and their brand of crap.

let's see ................. SEC vs Big Ten and you want the SEC to win??? F NO!

let's see ................. SEC vs Big Ten and you want the SEC to win??? F NO!

I think it was more geared toward MSU losing then the SEC winning. Besides OP may be like myself who would rather see conference foes keep losing. As reputable as Bama is, I don't think a MSU loss makes the conference look bad.

I think it was more geared toward MSU losing then the SEC winning. Besides OP may be like myself who would rather see conference foes keep losing. As reputable as Bama is, I don't think a MSU loss makes the conference look bad.
Can't get behind this line of thinking. To root for MSU to lose is to root for Saban and his current SEC program to beat a B10 program. I'm not an MSU fan any other time than bowl season. I wouldn't care if it was OJ Simpson playing QB, I would want to see Bama get lit up.

I almost always root for Big 10 teams in non-conf and bowl games for strength of schedule reasons etc, but there are times after a team has gotten in trouble recruiting , etc that I like to see them go down in flames, Minny some years ago twice with recruiting and grading issues, Ohio St recently when sweater vest got fired over the tattoes and cars, etc.

I just dont like seeing the teams that cheat get away with it even after they are caught because they get away with it before they get caught.

Btw, whatever penalties was North Carolina basketball ever given after their grading/scholastic scandal was made public a year ago or so?

It's not just the basketball team. UNC has been cheating for 18 years, involving between 3,000 & 5,000 student athletes.

i have family - in laws - in bamer - please, please, please MSU win.....outside of this - does anyone not remember the sec bias and big ten loathing that is the national media? how could anyone wish for a big ten team to lose to the SEC??

Latest posts