Knock Cooks block off...

-------i want msu to win. only makes iowa and the big ten look better nationally. of course, iowa has to to that themselves as well.

I HATE this logic....do you not realize that Iowa recruits against these schools??? And Dantonio and Cook are total Rick's with a P anyway. Screw conference loyalty!!! Anyway, do not you not want Iowa to finish ranked highest in the Big 10??? If MSU wins tonite, that does not happen. Go Hawks!

Beathard > Cook

I hope Jerry Jones is watching Cook and is smart enough to stay away from him....the steal of the draft at QB will be Carson Wentz from NDSU.

---------However, Cook is one of the good guys.

Huh? The guy is total ******....and did you see him grab the Big 10 trophy from Archie Griffin without even acknowledging him. Then again, Griffin is a Buckeye....I'd have probably kicked him in the sack. But Cook is ******!

well, they got a big helping of karma tonight. this game is a blood bath. Not saying Iowa would win, or even have a close game vs. alabama, but they'd at least score. My god MSU is embarrassing.

The Spartans are a good team they just had some bad luck tonight and got behind and then their play action game couldn't get working and they got behind. Not as big a deal as some people here would have you believe.

The Spartans are a good team they just had some bad luck tonight and got behind and then their play action game couldn't get working and they got behind. Not as big a deal as some people here would have you believe.

They are a good team, but theyre not great. Remember, they should have lost to Mich and had to come from behind against 2 other very average teams.

I didn't think it would be this bad, but it wasn't bad luck, it was playing a stacked Alabama team who is on a mission and got phenomenal play from their qb and defense.

38-0 is embarrassing.

They are a good team, but theyre not great. Remember, they should have lost to Mich and had to come from behind against 2 other very average teams.

I didn't think it would be this bad, but it wasn't bad luck, it was playing a stacked Alabama team who is on a mission and got phenomenal play from their qb and defense.

38-0 is embarrassing.

Embarrassing is putting it nicely. $h*T the bed and farted on their way out is more accurate. Wrong team representing the B1G conference tonight. Dantonio doesn't look do smug right now... weird

I love the "Alabama is on a mission!" talk. Face it, a team that recruits/pays the way $EC teams do, oversign-then-cut, etc., should never lose a game.

Any time your head coach picks up a player from jail and takes him directly to practice.......it's dirty.
Any time your team fakes injuries..........its dirty.
Any time you have a player that assaults another scholarship athlete, to the point of severe brain injury and your head coach allows the player to remain on the team and play...........its dirty.
Any time your head coach encourages illegal contact.......its dirty.
Any time your head coach has the above issues associated with him and his program.....he's a scumbag.
oh-yeah.jpg

Latest posts