Kirks Gone

OUTofTOWNHAWK

If he doesnt make a good DC hire.

Kirk a has had a couple of good seasons with offenses that have done well. Other than that hes had Norm to pick up the slack. Without Norm KF could be in big trouble.

I think if he makes a good choice for DC he will be able to keep things together. Maybe have the choice to call it quits when he wants.

I think a bad hire and we are looking at a couple of years of very bad football. In this case Kirk could be a fart in the wind.

The last two years Norm hasnt been 100%. We have all seen how that has gone.

If he doesnt make a good DC hire. This probably should have been in the subject line too - message board subject line's aren't the national enquirer.

Kirk a has had a couple of good seasons with offenses that have done well. Other than that hes had Norm to pick up the slack. Without Norm KF could be in big trouble. I think Norm would be the first to tell you that he had talent well beyond what he had this year in the defenses that you are trying to reference.

I think if he makes a good choice for DC he will be able to keep things together. Maybe have the choice to call it quits when he wants. I agree

I think a bad hire and we are looking at a couple of years of very bad football. In this case Kirk could be a fart in the wind. KF will either be fired after the 2013 season or he'll write his own exit, and likely his own successor.

The last two years Norm hasnt been 100%. We have all seen how that has gone. Norm doesn't play. He was as 100% as you need a DC to be this year.

Norm has said that he wasnt able to give it his all. He missed half of last year. He is also up in the box which limits his game day coaching.

I think you may have a point. I think Jon put something recently that proved the point that most years we were successful because of our defense. When we have had to rely on our offense, we really.struggled.

I think you may have a point. I think Jon put something recently that proved the point that most years we were successful because of our defense. When we have had to rely on our offense, we really.struggled.

Bingo. This is all Im saying.

What we have seen of Kirk without Norm has been not good.

I love the Hawkeyes, you are right. What I am tired of is unoriginal thougts like yours. Countless threads everyday say what you said.

We will all be forced to move on if we do not do well with our jobs that is the way of life.

I love the Hawkeyes, you are right. What I am tired of is unoriginal thougts like yours. Countless threads everyday say what you said.

We will all be forced to move on if we do not do well with our jobs that is the way of life.

Okay youve shown me pointless now twice. Do you have an opinion?

Huge hire coming up. Hire Aiken and if others need to leave so be it. Look around the conference and we will see some pretty good offenses start to appear again. OSU will be good, Michigan on their way back. Spread offense from other teams gives us fits. We need fresh ideas that can defend the power game and spread offenses. Personally, I don't he ever gets fired. He will retire as a Hawkeye.

Latest posts