Kirk Ferentz on the Dan Patrick Show - this morning!!!!!

The 1st thing KF says after the intro from DP and him mentioning the Hawks are undefeated:

"Yeah, I hope we didnt just jinx it"

He is soooooo supersticious!!

If Iowa loses to Michigan State, I bet he never does another radio show again if they are undefeated! haha

That question was in jest fellas. Ease up a bit.

jmarkhawk: Just imagine if Iowa beats USC...oh happy day

I think he clarified himself quite well. It's clear he doesn't want to be seen in the likeness of the Chiziks of the coaching world. He said when he was at Baltimore he never saw himself going back to the college game and three years later there he was. He's saying he has no interest in the going back to the NFL but he's felt that way before and things can change. I didn't take too much from it.

I agree. I didn't take a lot from it either. He's never going to flat come out and say he wants to stay at Iowa forever. When he said that if someone told him when he was in Pennsylvania that he would live 20 years of his adult life in Iowa that he would say they were crazy, I thought he was implying that he's pretty comfortable at Iowa.

One thing in the interview is bugging me...
Does a guy who makes $3 million a year really mow his own lawn?

One thing in the interview is bugging me...
Does a guy who makes $3 million a year really mow his own lawn?

FYI, after a loss, DC Norm Parker will always mow his own lawn no matter what the weather.......so I have heard from his neighbor.

Interesting fact, his lawn is very long and need of a trim......but he ain't touching it :)

If it happened, he would go on vacation. You know he TAKES alot of vacation because he GETS alot of vacation.

I hope he goes on a vacation and forgets to come back.

Latest posts