Kirk Ferentz Hate Thread...please post here only.

Called me out? You haven't said a word that changes anything. You said what you said and now you're backtracking trying to act like that's not how you meant it because you realize it's a ridiculous theory. I'm done because we're talking in circles and it's pointless.

I'm glad I've helped get us close to a 4 page thread. I'd hate to see someone lose a nut.

Called me out? You haven't said a word that changes anything. You said what you said and now you're backtracking trying to act like that's not how you meant it because you realize it's a ridiculous theory. I'm done because we're talking in circles and it's pointless.

I'm glad I've helped get us close to a 4 page thread. I'd hate to see someone lose a nut.

You can lie about what I said all you want. Just because you dont want to admit that you are lying you cant say I am backtracking. I pulled up the thread to show you that was not what I said. I dont have to act in anyway that I didnt mean that because I didnt say that.

Call me ignorant, tell a lie just because you dont have anything to add.

1) it saids 2nd
2) it has the yardage
3) I dont think wienke punts from that far out.

3 strikes youre out Mr.Vogs.

1) it saids 2nd
2) it has the yardage
3) I dont think wienke punts from that far out.

3 strikes youre out Mr.Vogs.

1) claims we had the ball at the end of the game
2). Claims we ran the ball 3 times
3). Claims this mean KF didn't want to win

You struck out long before I came to the plate....

When did I claim they ran 3 times? I dont think I said that.

Funny thing is I didnt remember correctly from last Nov. You cant read whats right in front of you.

When did I claim they ran 3 times? I dont think I said that.

You seem to have issues remembering what you've said. Now is when you try to explain what you REALLY meant. Your credibility is dwindling faster than Amanda Bynes' brain cells.

On a side note I'm glad we've reached page 4 for NC's sake.

You seem to have issues remembering what you've said. Now is when you try to explain what you REALLY meant. Your credibility is dwindling faster than Amanda Bynes' brain cells.

On a side note I'm glad we've reached page 4 for NC's sake.

Find it then pal. Then Ill say Im wrong. I know what post he is talking about and I didnt say they ran the ball 3 times.

Latest posts