Kirk Ferentz Adddresses Brian Ferentz Behavior

Anybody else NOT turned off by an Iowa coach showing passion like that? I wasn't there so don't know what was said, but I'd rather have a coach have a fire under his azz at times. Those people/donators in the press box have been to many games and want to win just as much as the coaches. Not sure how much it bothered them.

Meanwhile, Fran slams a chair and fans rally behind him.

Bottom line, if the coach/AD/administration have a problem with it, that's what counts.

The big negative in all this is that so much energy is going into damage control...that there will be less time to work on that offensive playbook...vs OSU...
Yep. Coaches are spending hours and hours responding to the “damage”

Getting closer. Been accused of looking like this before.
31892e0c69846763c9a241cc3a387000.jpg
Looking in the mirror and making that accusation doesn’t count.

Kirk is busy working all angles...24/7...I will guarantee you that...he is meticulous...protective of children...offended by anyone challenging his machine...not that it matters to his offensive game prep...

Looking in the mirror and making that accusation doesn’t count.

Ha ha ha... Sometimes I actually laugh at your humor. That is if it's humor or is it just being cranky. Actually with a hat on, Harvick and I would be twins....per other people.

One of the good things about this football season is the O has been something to not be taken seriously, so we can take the season less seriously. Still, I'm expecting a good game on Saturday. Iowa is not that bad and OSU is not that good.

Meh, if someone is going to get some tax $$$ why not a Ferentz? Heck the old man has literally paid millions in taxes over the years. Brian has also more than paid that back and then some.

You do realize that when he makes a million in donations to a hospital he is only paying $600,000 for it as he'd pay 400k in taxes anyway. Don't have any idea of his donations with this or otherwise but that is what about 20 percent of his income in one year? A lot of people making a lot less give up 20 percent. Again, just talking numbers, no idea of what else he does.

A mil is a very nice gesture. It's not at the super hero level.

Yeah. The ISU and PSU games were horribly boring

The ISU game was exciting, but the only thing exciting about the PSU game was half way thru the 4th quarter to the awful finish. Up to that point Iowa did little and PSU ran all over Iowa but couldn't score from the red zone.

You do realize that when he makes a million in donations to a hospital he is only paying $600,000 for it as he'd pay 400k in taxes anyway. Don't have any idea of his donations with this or otherwise but that is what about 20 percent of his income in one year? A lot of people making a lot less give up 20 percent. Again, just talking numbers, no idea of what else he does.

A mil is a very nice gesture. It's not at the super hero level.

Did you seriously answer a fishing expedition twice now? Stay Golden ponyboy.

Meet The Man With Two Functioning Penises

"One man who has two fully-functional penises goes by DiphallicDude (or DoubleDickDude, which morphed into DDD), as he is committed to keeping his real identity private. He is an American man in his mid-60s, living in the midwest and a big fan of conservative offensive playcalling. Beyond that, not much is known about who he really is."

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/man-born-two-penises/
I thought you just mispelled Dip

KF addressed the situation again on Tuesday:

“It is serious,” he said on Tuesday morning’s Big Ten football coaches teleconference, “mainly because it’s inappropriate. I addressed it with him, and his supervisor, Gary Barta, will be addressing with him today. We’ve also made the conference aware of it. It’s inappropriate and it can’t happen again.

“No matter what your profession is, there are things you can do and can’t do, and what happened Saturday was inappropriate.”

LINK

KF addressed the situation again on Tuesday:

“It is serious,” he said on Tuesday morning’s Big Ten football coaches teleconference, “mainly because it’s inappropriate. I addressed it with him, and his supervisor, Gary Barta, will be addressing with him today. We’ve also made the conference aware of it. It’s inappropriate and it can’t happen again.

“No matter what your profession is, there are things you can do and can’t do, and what happened Saturday was inappropriate.”

LINK

I certainly hope that Gary Barta is smarter than just to tell Brian not to repeat his bad behavior. If Barta is smart, and actually in control of the program, he would explore the reasons for Brian's frustration, which means he would not shy away from asking if the working relationship he has with the Head Coach is part of his frustration. If Barta is not willing to go there, he is not doing the job he was hired to do.

Look, I'm not asking that Barta get between Coach Ferentz and his son Brian, BUT I am saying that he needs to determine if there is an issue between the HC and the OC. Just because BF is the HC's son should not preclude him from stepping into that area because Barta's responsibility is to address potential issues within the program, not to sidestep the issue.

I don't envy Barta's dilemma, but we must remember that he approved of the OC appointment and now he must deal with it - not as a family matter but as an Big Ten AD/HC/OC matter. I hope it can be done professionally, and if there is some frustration between the HC and OC, that it be brought out into the open so that it can be dealt with effectively.

I certainly hope that Gary Barta is smarter than just to tell Brian not to repeat his bad behavior. If Barta is smart, and actually in control of the program, he would explore the reasons for Brian's frustration, which means he would not shy away from asking if the working relationship he has with the Head Coach is part of his frustration. If Barta is not willing to go there, he is not doing the job he was hired to do.

Look, I'm not asking that Barta get between Coach Ferentz and his son Brian, BUT I am saying that he needs to determine if there is an issue between the HC and the OC. Just because BF is the HC's son should not preclude him from stepping into that area because Barta's responsibility is to address potential issues within the program, not to sidestep the issue.

I don't envy Barta's dilemma, but we must remember that he approved of the OC appointment and now he must deal with it - not as a family matter but as an Big Ten AD/HC/OC matter. I hope it can be done professionally, and if there is some frustration between the HC and OC, that it be brought out into the open so that it can be dealt with effectively.
Unfortunatley, that is overly wishful thinking. :(

Latest posts