Kinnick Turf & The All-Seeing Tiger Hawk

Great now paint the damn water tower now

EP-308039968.jpg

watertower1.jpg

AR-308039968.jpg&MaxH=500&MaxW=631

Yeah. That doesn't look big enough to a primary 50 yard line logo. Either it's going somewhere else on the field or it's not as big as it should be for midfield.

Typical. Compromise and do it half-assed.
I'm saying that Tigerhawk was 100% a photo op thing. You can tell it's not one piece so the crew had to lay out all 4 pieces for the picture, and if they're tearing up the field there's no other reason for it to be out there.

I think we're looking at some foreshadowing of what's going to be at the 50 next year. I actually don't mind the size, I think some of the huge logos at mid court/mid field are gaudy, but that's just my unimportant opinion.

Can any of you folks with mad skills Photoshop a 9 yard wide Tigerhawk at the 50 for us to take a look at?

I'm saying that Tigerhawk was 100% a photo op thing. You can tell it's not one piece so the crew had to lay out all 4 pieces for the picture, and if they're tearing up the field there's no other reason for it to be out there.

I think we're looking at some foreshadowing of what's going to be at the 50 next year. I actually don't mind the size, I think some of the huge logos at mid court/mid field are gaudy, but that's just my unimportant opinion.

Can any of you folks with mad skills Photoshop a 9 yard wide Tigerhawk at the 50 for us to take a look at?
I imagine it's going to look like something closer to this...

I0897.jpg

I'm wondering which one of the groundskeepers now has a turf tiger hawk in his man cave. The guy who ate all the worms?

The water tower is going away in the near future due to hospital expansion.

Oh don't be such a Debbie Downer. If someone had the power to get it done, I bet a GoFundMe site dedicated to putting a tiger hawk on the tower would raise enough money in about ten minutes, fewer if John pitched it in a podcast!

Oh don't be such a Debbie Downer. If someone had the power to get it done, I bet a GoFundMe site dedicated to putting a tiger hawk on the tower would raise enough money in about ten minutes, fewer if John pitched it in a podcast!
There have been a bunch of movements to get it done. At one time I heard it wouldn't pass the Iowa City council because of non-football hipsters who were too bitter about their liberal arts degree income to let a meathead sport like football put its mark on city property. I don't have a source but I read it from an IC resident here.

i guess a lot of carpet is getting munched in iowa city today.
Just think...those two pinheads were shitty enough people that they couldn't hold their jobs, and now they're multi millionaires who'll never have to work another day in their lives. Our tax dollars get to pay for their monthly trips to Cabo and season tickets to Jack Trice where they'll undoubtedly be watching and waiting to sue Josey Jewell for hitting sissy clones too hard.

Thanks, Gary.

Just think...those two pinheads were shitty enough people that they couldn't hold their jobs, and now they're multi millionaires who'll never have to work another day in their lives. Our tax dollars get to pay for their monthly trips to Cabo and season tickets to Jack Trice where they'll undoubtedly be watching and waiting to sue Josey Jewell for hitting sissy clones too hard.

Thanks, Gary.

Insurance pay out. How much of the $1.4 mill do you think she will net?? I bet contingent fee agreement with lawyers so they probably eat at least 40% and then taxes on it also. Will be a nice buffer for sure, but according to her they were on hard times now.

Latest posts