KF utterly embarrassed on Natl TV - will resign next week

The announcers were in awe. They obviously haven't watched any hawkeye football this year.

No, he'll spin it that "it was close, anybody's game in the second half, we just needed to make a few more plays, everything is alright, we just need to tighten a few things up"

All is well. Nothing to see here. Carry on.

Played the #14 team tough. Held them to their lowest offensive output of the year. A dropped touchdown pass & missed field goal away from upsetting them. Huskers slink back over the border. Who's embarrassed? Get over yourself hater. KF's not going anywhere. Hate hate hate.....oh wait...Hawk fan right?

Iowa is at the bottom right now so what better time to get a fresh start. Start over with someone new and some fire in their belly than a fat cat with no fire and more money than he can spend.

No, he'll spin it that "it was close, anybody's game in the second half, we just needed to make a few more plays, everything is alright, we just need to tighten a few things up"

All is well. Nothing to see here. Carry on.

That's football. *fart* *snort*

You can hear Podalak just wanting to unleash on Kurt and Greg Davis...just can't bring himself to do it. God I wish he was still drinking

Played the #14 team tough. Held them to their lowest offensive output of the year. A dropped touchdown pass & missed field goal away from upsetting them. Huskers slink back over the border. Who's embarrassed? Get over yourself hater. KF's not going anywhere. Hate hate hate.....oh wait...Hawk fan right?

Yeah it is to bad for Iowa KF isn't going anywhere, next year is going to be worse for Iowa football. The guy CAN'T coach period!

Scored 55 points in last 4 games on offense. Many BCS teams will score that in 1 game in this weekend. I have no problem with the defense. The offensive playcalling and clock management are the worst in college football. Our coaching staff is an embarrassment.

Even the announcers were amazed at the ineptitude of the coaching staff. 3.8 million dollars a year for 4 wins and this level of incompetence.

And this is the whole point. He had the ball in his hands multiple times to WIN this game. But coach simply failed his team. Everything a $4,000,000 coach gets paid to do, he failed at. Seriously, do you punt the ball on thier 30yd line? Do you have a time out an break huddle with 12 men? Do you just forget there is a clock that dictates the game?

I LOVE THE HAWKEYES... I do not like KF

When the announcers go on a 10 minute tirade on how bad the coaching is then there must be something to it. I have never heard the length or the depth of confusion in an announcers broadcast on WTFcoaching....have you? WAKE DA FUQ UP HERBY

Latest posts