KF utterly embarrassed on Natl TV - will resign next week

Iowa is at the bottom right now so what better time to get a fresh start. Start over with someone new and some fire in their belly than a fat cat with no fire and more money than he can spend.

bottum of their division
Illinois is the worst team in thje BT at 0-7
and have a chance to tie the following teams Minnesota, MSU, I ndiana and Purdue at 2-6 in BT play.
MSU who played for the BT Title last December may stay home for the holidays as well
its not just Iowa that had a bad season

Played the #14 team tough. Held them to their lowest offensive output of the year. A dropped touchdown pass & missed field goal away from upsetting them. Huskers slink back over the border. Who's embarrassed? Get over yourself hater. KF's not going anywhere. Hate hate hate.....oh wait...Hawk fan right?

Redhawk, I can read your posts without even looking at the username and instantly know it's you.

Iowa SHOULD HAVE WON this game. But that was the most pathetic offense I have ever seen. Absolutely gutless and conservative playcalling. Playing to lose. And yes, I do hate it, so feel free to call me a hater. Fire away, Mr. "True Hawk Fan". Glad these moral victories under year 14 of a $4million a year coach make you so happy.

Punt into the endzone from the opponents 30 yr line...........BRILLIANT!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO........tears from laughter. Run the ball and run out the clock late in the fourth quarter.........BRILLIANT!!!!!! ROFLMAO.......more tears.

Redhawk, I can read your posts without even looking at the username and instantly know it's you.

Iowa SHOULD HAVE WON this game. But that was the most pathetic offense I have ever seen. Absolutely gutless and conservative playcalling. Playing to lose. And yes, I do hate it, so feel free to call me a hater. Fire away, Mr. "True Hawk Fan". Glad these moral victories under year 14 of a $4million a year coach make you so happy.

what are you going to do with 2 people using the redhawk name

and for the record Maxwells backup at MSU threw just 6 passes all season.
and Gardner for Michigan was a starting WR and didn't take a snap until DRob got hurt,,
taking meaningless snaps means nothing..
next spring we will have 3 fresh faces competing for the starting QB job, with none having the edge

Played the #14 team tough. Held them to their lowest offensive output of the year. A dropped touchdown pass & missed field goal away from upsetting them. Huskers slink back over the border. Who's embarrassed? Get over yourself hater. KF's not going anywhere. Hate hate hate.....oh wait...Hawk fan right?

Redhawk against the world

and Gardner for Michigan was a starting WR and didn't take a snap until DRob got hurt,,
next spring we will have 3 fresh faces competing for the starting QB job, with none having the edge

If you want to get on people for being overly negative that's fine.

But your Candy A$$ Kool Aid drinkin posts are just every bit as delusional.

I'm not near as embarrassed as some of you. With all that happened this year, many were expecting a blowout. We hung in there and had a few chances to win this game. I'm as upset with the offense as most of you, but I think this was as good as they could have gone out, without a win. The D was playing hard out there, they just had to be on the field too long. There will be something done on offense this offseason. We would be a completely different team with just a little better O.

Thats right and those same 3 fresh faces that have NO game experience will ultimately check down to a 3 yard out on a 3rd and 7 because of GD's read and react offense. There was no reason that 1 of those QB's could not have taken a single snap throughout the course of the year

I'm not near as embarrassed as some of you. With all that happened this year, many were expecting a blowout. We hung in there and had a few chances to win this game. I'm as upset with the offense as most of you, but I think this was as good as they could have gone out, without a win. The D was playing hard out there, they just had to be on the field too long. There will be something done on offense this offseason. We would be a completely different team with just a little better O.

And what should we point to for an improved offense?...other than we are sitting on the bottom of a deep hole, looking up but, other than that, what hope?

I am afraid its going to be bad the next 2 years. There is a deeper problem here I believe. Its a gut feeling but what went wrong this year will linger the next 2 seasons. What nobody has talked about or if I missed it, was when Mikhail McCall decided to leave after last season I had felt he was going to be that so called great back. That guy had power and speed and that right there would've been a game changer in a couple of games this year. I don't know. Boys, it was fun this year and see ya in August 2013. Maybe there will be good news come next fall.

Latest posts