KF and HF QBs - Rate Them

I always like the big Chandler kid that started for, I think, only one year, as a senior. He threw the ball pretty well, and was a surprising runner, good straight line speed and very big and physical. I cannot recall the year but I think the team record that year was pretty good. Not saying he was one of the best, but, had a nice season.

I always like the big Chandler kid that started for, I think, only one year, as a senior. He threw the ball pretty well, and was a surprising runner, good straight line speed and very big and physical. I cannot recall the year but I think the team record that year was pretty good. Not saying he was one of the best, but, had a nice season.

2003. 10-3 record smoked Florida in the Outback bowl. Ramon Ochoa came out of no where to be a really good receiver/KR. It was the height of "next man in". That 3 year stretch(02-04) I thought KF could plug in anybody and make it work........Ehhhhh, we would find out later that is not exactly the case.

Speaking of Tate still playing for Calgary. We went up to one of his games last year and are returning this year for another game on July 1. Have seen Drew a number of times in Houston. I am not much of a pro fan but going to see someone you know is always fun. Plus an early football fix in July

His stats: Actually pretty good.
http://www.totalfootballstats.com/PlayerQB.asp?id=1213002

Latest posts