Kenny Gaines

Again, this is from Cameltones on HALO...

"Olaseni is way ahead of where they thought he would be, don't be shocked if he is starting this year."
"they love the Ingram kid out of Indiana. He really plays above the rim and would easily be the best athlete on the current team. They're hoping for a commit after his visit in August."
"Fran hates (I mean, he really ******* hates) centers that shoot 3's as I was told tonight. Which is why he didn't shed a tear when Coug's sucked at school. He wants those guys down low getting rebounds and starting the break and getting put backs"

There is other good stuff that he posted also. It's on page 18 in the thread called, "**2012 Basketball Recruiting Notes**"

Just because people swear on that site, it doesn't mean you shouldn't visit the site. The basketball recruiting chatter is pretty good.

Or it is the only Iowa message board where the majority of the posters actually understand basketball. Most of the good info breaks there. Who cares if someone cusses?

It IS good information. I just think it's weird that they cuss more in type than most people do in a verbal tirade.

Again, this is from Cameltones on HALO...

"Olaseni is way ahead of where they thought he would be, don't be shocked if he is starting this year."
"they love the Ingram kid out of Indiana. He really plays above the rim and would easily be the best athlete on the current team. They're hoping for a commit after his visit in August."
"Fran hates (I mean, he really ******* hates) centers that shoot 3's as I was told tonight. Which is why he didn't shed a tear when Coug's sucked at school. He wants those guys down low getting rebounds and starting the break and getting put backs"

There is other good stuff that he posted also. It's on page 18 in the thread called, "**2012 Basketball Recruiting Notes**"

Just because people swear on that site, it doesn't mean you shouldn't visit the site. The basketball recruiting chatter is pretty good.
Please do not post premium HaLo content on other sites. This is a violation of our terms of use, and will result in a fine of up to $100 billion.

I saw on Twitter that Gaines has narrowed his list to Iowa, Clemson, Georgia, Georgia Tech and South Carolina.

It would be huge to get two kids out of the Atlanta area that have proven they can play this Summer. Also, getting into Georgia where the HS basketball is slightly underrated would start a good pipeline to Iowa.

Or it is the only Iowa message board where the majority of the posters actually understand basketball. Most of the good info breaks there. Who cares if someone cusses?

I will say Douglas and cameltoes do provide some good info. But besides those two, it's kind of a joke in my opinion. But like I said, it is entertaining.

So I checked HALO out and I see a giant banner ad for Iowa State online degrees. Sort of an odd marketing concept.

Latest posts