KEN O'KEEFE... Mailed IT IN!

Mail it in? More like he tried to cram a giant crate into a mailbox and beat on it with a sledgehammer for 3 hours then blamed the crate for being to big.

Is it a case of Ken failing to do his job, lack of execution or maybe it has to do with the amount of respect that KF has for Paterno? This game lacked the luster of the other Iowa vs PSU games after the 1st quarter, damn near went to bed at 9:30. No need to score a boat load of points, Iowa did what they needed to do which was win and not allow any Td's.

enough said

Thank you for posting this. I about ripped my f'ing hair out! Horrible play calling on the offensive side of the ball! Way to take your foot of their throat! This shouldn't even have been a game, but KOK loves the prevent offense and let a WEAK PSU hang around. We have two receivers that have the ability to play on Sunday, a tight end that will likely play on Sunday, and a 3rd year starting quarterback and we put up 17 lousy points. Absolutely pathetic! He nearly got Arob killed running off tackle every 1st and 2nd down! What the hell is wrong with throwing the ball on 1st down?

Last edited:
Game should've been at least 48-3 or something of the effect. Glad the D came up with a score to make it seem more of a blow out than it was!

Would everyone get of KOK's jock. If kirk wanted anything changed he would change it and make him call different plays. If kirk says be conservative then thats what we're gonna do. Deal with it.

Is it a case of Ken failing to do his job, lack of execution or maybe it has to do with the amount of respect that KF has for Paterno? This game lacked the luster of the other Iowa vs PSU games after the 1st quarter, damn near went to bed at 9:30. No need to score a boat load of points, Iowa did what they needed to do which was win and not allow any Td's.

That BS prevent offense was a slap in the face to our outstanding defense that played their heart out the ENTIRE game. I'd be extremely ****** about getting a 45 second breather because Mr. Predictable refused to throw the damn ball. There is NO excuse that this offense can't put up 24+ pts a game.

He must have seen something he liked off the left side because Iowa ran there a lot.

Would like to see more passes on 1st down.

Is it a case of Ken failing to do his job, lack of execution or maybe it has to do with the amount of respect that KF has for Paterno?

We all but rolled over on offense the ENTIRE second half. I bet if you asked Paterno if that's respectful, he'd give you the finger.

Would everyone get of KOK's jock. If kirk wanted anything changed he would change it and make him call different plays. If kirk says be conservative then thats what we're gonna do. Deal with it.

THIS!! Any post about KOK just insert Kirk Ferentz. After 12 damn years our fans haven't learned what you saw tonight is the way Kirk Ferentz wants it.

KOK calls the conservative game that KF wants him to call. It's the same philosophy we've always seen from KF and while it is frustrating at time it's been in place for the most successful period in the history of Iowa football.

KOK calls the conservative game that KF wants him to call. It's the same philosophy we've always seen from KF and while it is frustrating at time it's been in place for the most successful period in the history of Iowa football.

To finish your statement:

...thanks to Norm Parker and the defense.

THIS!! Any post about KOK just insert Kirk Ferentz. After 12 damn years our fans haven't learned what you saw tonight is the way Kirk Ferentz wants it.

Well, I guess I need to call out Kirk Ferentz a bit then...we've got a 5th year senior at QB. Is it an indictment on Ricky Stanzi that we won't try a pass once we get up 2 TD's? (I realize this is an exaggeration, but I think my point comes through)

We had terrible field position in the second half. No need to take a lot of risk with aggressive play calling when we are sitting on a two touchdown lead.

if we had 40 pts on the board... i get it.

no need to score a boat load of points?!?! WFT?! what is your definition of a boatload of points... 13?! Crap man, I'm not saying put up 70... but what's wrong with 40 when you have the ability to do just that?

Latest posts