Keegan thinking about coming back?

1. Nothing is guaranteed.
2. You’re assuming he’d rather stay at Iowa than go to the NBA all things considered. We don’t know that, and based on things Kenyon has said it sounds like the NBA is his dream.
I was setting up a "what if" situation for you to answer what you would do under that "what if" situation. I never assumed anything about Keegan.

Kris is going to test the waters. His return is far from certain

Now Kris's performance in the last game against Richmond is more of a tell or more disconcerting than Keegan's. With Keegan in the game getting total attention by Richmond, Kris could have gone off for 15 to 20 points but he had a tough game also.

I think just from a consistency standpoint Kris playing another year at Iowa and putting up 16 ppg, 8 rebounds, and a few assists while playing good defense is what projects him to a solid 1st round pick. I saw that list of guaranteed 1st round NBA money and it is amazingly high amounts. Crazy

Tell ya what, Jack...

Let's put our money where our mouths are. If KM comes back I donate $50 to the children's Hospital, and if he leaves you donate $50 to the Children's Hospital.

Nut up or shut up.

BTW I'm a man of my word and people here will tell you I've never not paid up on a bet. I've screenshotted proof every single time.

What's the harm? Either way the kids benefit...you scared or no?
Calling @HawksMN

You gonna take me up on this or not?

I was setting up a "what if" situation for you to answer what you would do under that "what if" situation. I never assumed anything about Keegan.

Fair enough - I would definitely leave the company if I had a huge offer if they were closing down in a year, that's not anything I want to be a part of.

I think people are overstating the money in regard to Keegan. Kenyon has made it clear the NBA is his dream.

Fair enough - I would definitely leave the company if I had a huge offer if they were closing down in a year, that's not anything I want to be a part of.

I think people are overstating the money in regard to Keegan. Kenyon has made it clear the NBA is his dream.
So you love working where you work, the company wants you to stay until the end. They would compensate you well for the year but not quite as much as a year at the new company, and the new company's offer will still be there in a year (that part isn't 100% but is very close). You wouldn't say to the new company "see you in a year". Keep in mind you know you're top 10 in your field of work so unless something drastically changes, you're going to get paid big time next year.

Overstating how? You do realize that the top 9 rookies drafted all made over $20 million and the entire first round all made over $10 million. Nothing to sneeze at.

Overstating how? You do realize that the top 9 rookies drafted all made over $20 million and the entire first round all made over $10 million. Nothing to sneeze at.

I just think completely focusing on the money makes it sound like he only wants to go to the NBA to make money. He comes from a financially successful family, it's not like he's rescuing his single mother from abject poverty. Again, his father has repeatedly said it's his dream to play in the NBA, not to play at Iowa. He's been setting people up for this for months.

So you love working where you work, the company wants you to stay until the end. They would compensate you well for the year but not quite as much as a year at the new company, and the new company's offer will still be there in a year (that part isn't 100% but is very close). You wouldn't say to the new company "see you in a year". Keep in mind you know you're top 10 in your field of work so unless something drastically changes, you're going to get paid big time next year.

Since 2010, there have been 14 lottery picks aged 22 and older. There have been 7 picks in the top 10 in that time. So I think assuming he's in the lottery or in the top 10 just out of hand for next season is very, very tough to do. People in his situation are hurt much more than they are helped historically by returning.

Again, I'm a very risk averse person. I'm not waiting for a year on something if it's a good opportunity.

Since 2010, there have been 14 lottery picks aged 22 and older. There have been 7 picks in the top 10 in that time. So I think assuming he's in the lottery or in the top 10 just out of hand for next season is very, very tough to do. People in his situation are hurt much more than they are helped historically by returning.

Again, I'm a very risk averse person. I'm not waiting for a year on something if it's a good opportunity.
I agree with that and mentioned it earlier.

I get it, but the ones here that fanboy for the fella to grab money and run....just stupid. Not something that needs cheered on IMO. I honestly think Keegan does weight room work in the off season, and tweaks his game, and comes back. he's gonna be fine regardless.

Joe W left early, and certainly isnt tearing anything up right now.
How did this age???

You knew he was gone because you didn’t take my bet.

Latest posts