KC at New England

bb4hawks

Here's to Tyler Palko and the Chiefs getting their heads handed to them so we can see Ricky play!

COme Welker. I need some combo from him that gets me 12 points. 60yds and a TD. 4 30 yard or less FG's...I don't give a fart just get me 12!

espn showed the QBs warming up and Stanzi was a sourpuss in every shot
palko is damn short
I say we'll see The Great American tonight. Patriots will abuse palko and Rick will play in the 2nd half.
And he'll be abused too.

COme Welker. I need some combo from him that gets me 12 points. 60yds and a TD. 4 30 yard or less FG's...I don't give a fart just get me 12!

Welker goes for over 100 yds tonight and has at least one TD. Bank.

Anybody else see Belicheck (sp?) writing down on a notepad after a bad defensive play there?

Only reason I bring it up is that I don't know if I've seen a coach outside of Ferentz taking out a notepad and writing down what happened after a bad play. I may be off, but I would guess that is where he gets that from.

Anyone know how much stanzi is making riding the bench for the chefettes? I really cant stand Palko...really wish theyd give stanzi a chance!

Anybody else see Belicheck (sp?) writing down on a notepad after a bad defensive play there?

Only reason I bring it up is that I don't know if I've seen a coach outside of Ferentz taking out a notepad and writing down what happened after a bad play. I may be off, but I would guess that is where he gets that from.

Yes! I noticed that right away at the start of the game when they showed him writing on the front and back of the paper.

Hahahaha clich is getting PWN3D with his derpy wes walker pick!
mook
I would have played THE GRONK

Latest posts