KC at New England

Does it get worse than being a Chiefs fan? Stanzi should have played in this game, but Haley is a moron. Maybe you should just be a Bears fan...

Last edited:
Two things: Palko and his mullet reek of douchetoolery.

Also, Haley looks like a bloated backwoods axe-murderer. I don't give a crap about the Chefs but fire that tweaker already.

I'm a chiefs fan and, yes, they do suck this year. pallor us terrible, so I would like to have Stanzi get playing time. I doubt they will win anymore games this year, but he could be at least as good as Cassel.

The Bears did put in a waver claim for Kylie Orton so we'll probably find out this afternoon. Bears looking for a veteran quarterback that can fill in quickly for Cutler. If KC doesn't put in a waver claim for Orton then Ricky will get his chance to shine in KC. I haven't read anything current on KC within the hour on how much they want Orton. My guess he'll jump all over the Chicago Bears deal and he'd only be a few hours from family in Pleasant Hill and Altoona. Listening to Dan Patrick this morning it was Rich Eisen that said he thought Kansas City would pick up Kyle Orton before the Bears would !

Sources -- Chicago Bears to put in claim on QB Kyle Orton - ESPN Chicago
Reader Q&A: Dan Pompei's Bears mailbag - chicagotribune.com

Last edited:
I'm a chiefs fan and, yes, they do suck this year. pallor us terrible, so I would like to have Stanzi get playing time. I doubt they will win anymore games this year, but he could be at least as good as Cassel.

Thats the point the Kansas City Star made was "The Chiefs have plenty of problems and Orton wouldn’t make that big of an impact on their chances of winning the West" and "Looking ahead to next season, the Chiefs have to see if Palko (and also rookie Ricky Stanzi) can be serviceable backups. So they need playing time."

Read more: Talking Points | Kyle Orton to the Chiefs? No thanks - KansasCity.com

The lack of Stanzi time has me most upset...I enjoyed watching Moeaki play until he got hurt the last game of preseason. Not a Chiefs fan, but there always on tv here and I love my NFL Hawks.

Latest posts