KC at New England

Hahahaha the cheefs are soooo bad
"oklap" isn't the answer

The Real Ameristanzi has got to be in now. Palko is effing terrible! I predicted to my buddy that Palko would stink it up so bad that Stanzi would come in and chuck a 50 yarder to my boy Bowe. If Haley has a brain Stanzi is coming in now. Hmm, I guess that means he probably isn't. Damn.

Last edited:
Haley is a joke. Palko is dying out there and there will be no QB change. That's why KC sucks - terrible HC.

Haley is a joke. Palko is dying out there and there will be no QB change. That's why KC sucks - terrible HC.

Well then here is hoping they rip this clown's leg off. He will not have any choice then. NVM he will probably just go straight wildcat with McCluster... What a bum.

Stanzi! Stanzi! Stanzi! Palko is without a doubt the worst QB to start a game this week. That is saying something considering the Teblow, and Head Case McYoung started games...

100% Money-Back Guarantee: if Stanzi plays in this game, he will throw a pick with one of his first 4 passes.
Then he will look toward the sideline with a puzzled look on his face and wonder where KOK is.

#Stanzi was/is trending worldwide tonight. A great tweet was by someone that said:

well done chiefs. if the broncos showed us anything this year its that you can't leave a folk hero on the bench for long. #stanzi #fb

Latest posts