Kansas/ISU. Did anyone watch?

lightning1

Niang got called for traveling 3 times. I never really noticed it before, so I rewound it and watched him. He takes anywhere from 4 to 6 steps out on the perimeter, before he dribbles the ball! I was cracking up watching him. The last time the official called it, he actually caught a pass and shuffled his feet 6 times to turn himself towards the basket before he dribbled! The refs could have called it on him 20 times if they wanted. I guess he thinks he's already in the NBA? It had no impact on the game, mind you. Great win by the Clowns.

So, you're saying the refs missed him travel/turnover 17 times, but it had no impact on the game?

I had to rewind one of them to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. On the one I rewatched he 100% traveled and did so badly. Then he threw his hands up in the air like "are you kidding me?" it was hilarious.

I'm no scout or expert but I can't imagine he has any future in the NBA whatsoever. I mean even to get drafted. He can't jump at all and he has no hustle. In college he just uses his wide body to get his hook shot into the basket. That's just not possible at the next level.

I laughed when Bilas remarked that you can count how high Nian jumps by sheets of paper

At any rate...great win by the clones and looks good on Iowa's RPI and other rankings.

I remarked to my wife that you could hide 10,000 people dressed up like Ronald McDonald in the stands and nobody on tv would even notice them. Seriously, their colors are terrible.

I watched the game. And I wasn't overly impressed with either team. I agree that Niang doesn't have NBA talent IMO.

I watched. Kansas, at this point, is not a great team. They didn't have much or any perimeter game. ISU zone really affected Kansas. A good win for ISU.

Niang has gotten away with his crap for 3 1/2 years now. Mussburger and Bilas pointed out those travel calls were correct, and said the officials missed other travel calls where he did the same thing.

The toughest two games ISU will play at home will be the Baylor game they lost (they will lose again to Baylor, because ISU can't handle athletic bigs) and Iowa.

I did. Morris is still awesome and the best player on the team. Niangs manssiere may have been too tight as he seemed to struggle getting comfortable at times.

And as for the most vulgar fans in college-there is no doubt that playing the Hawkeyes is their super bowl--no court storm and not very loud last night

I did. Morris is still awesome and the best player on the team. Niangs manssiere may have been too tight as he seemed to struggle getting comfortable at times.

And as for the most vulgar fans in college-there is no doubt that playing the Hawkeyes is their super bowl--no court storm and not very loud last night

Yep, ISU only court storms for a #SuperBowl. So that means you either have to be an unranked Iowa team, or #1 in the nation.

Yep, ISU only court storms for a #SuperBowl. So that means you either have to be an unranked Iowa team, or #1 in the nation.

Come on, let's be fair. Iowa is a rival in state team and they just completed a dramatic comeback. Coming back from down 22 in the 2nd half and down 8 w 2"'left is ultimately why they stormed the court.

Also, it was painful last night to watch no one play any semblance of quality defense.

Come on, let's be fair. Iowa is a rival in state team and they just completed a dramatic comeback. Coming back from down 22 in the 2nd half and down 8 w 2"'left is ultimately why they stormed the court.

Also, it was painful last night to watch no one play any semblance of quality defense.

What does a comeback have to do with it? Ask any clown fan, they were the WAY better team going into the game, heck they will tell you they are the way better team right now.

I didn't see them storming the court last year when they had double digit comeback after comeback. They stormed the court because it was their #Superbowl, they would rather beat Iowa than win the Big12.

I think Morris and Niang or co best players on the team. Look how bad the offense sputtered last night when Niang was on the bench. Even if he doesn't shoot, the ball needs to go through him on most possessions. Monte played the whole game and had to. He's irreplaceable on that team.

What does a comeback have to do with it? Ask any clown fan, they were the WAY better team going into the game, heck they will tell you they are the way better team right now.

I didn't see them storming the court last year when they had double digit comeback after comeback. They stormed the court because it was their #Superbowl, they would rather beat Iowa than win the Big12.

They did both last year.

From Jameel McKay's Snapchat. She mad.

CZn0ajhWcAIiCXv.jpg:large

Also, where can I find HN's 30 page game thread from last night's ISU game? Or do only little brothers do that? TIA

I watched last night. Niang traveled many, many times. Fine ... until the refs start catching on. May want to tighten up the footwork before that happens.

Good win for them. I believe KU to be overrated, kind of like MSU. But it was still a good win, and necessary to stay in the big 12 title discussion.

I hope we both win our conferences. It would be fun to read the twitter arguments about why each team still sucks.

Latest posts