Kaevon Merriweather Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lose the attitude, Kaevon. You’d have a better chance of having a serious conversation with Iowa fans.

Believe us, we can easily turn our backs and move in another direction.

Post Duncan’s tweet too or did you read that he said something about cancel culture and it got us all uptight

Post Duncan’s tweet too or did you read that he said something about cancel culture and it got us all uptight

Hey StanziUSA. Are you doing okay? You seem
Like you are really bothered right now and a little defensive. I understand this is a controversial thing in a highly emotional time. I promise things are going to be okay. Maybe take a little time away from the message board. I hope that will calm the blood pressure a little.

Hope you have a good day!

Hey StanziUSA. Are you doing okay? You seem
Like you are really bothered right now and a little defensive. I understand this is a controversial thing in a highly emotional time. I promise things are going to be okay. Maybe take a little time away from the message board. I hope that will calm the blood pressure a little.

Hope you have a good day!

:) got your attention

It is sad to see the battle lines being drawn when they didnt have to. The only result out of all of this is the demise of the program that we all love, and the program that gives these guys an opportunity to achieve greatness. I have seen this movie before.

It is sad to see the battle lines being drawn when they didnt have to. The only result out of all of this is the demise of the program that we all love, and the program that gives these guys an opportunity to achieve greatness. I have seen this movie before.

Dude this isn't going to be just happening at Iowa and if you think so crawl out from under that rock you've been living under!!

Dude this isn't going to be just happening at Iowa and if you think so crawl out from under that rock you've been living under!!

Oh for sure, it will happen everywhere. But its a lose-lose, because no matter what happens other places it is not going to help this situation when there is a divide between the players and the fans. That never ends well.

I can see how people could think sitting was offensive, but why does kneeling offend anyone? When you really think about it, kneeling shows way more respect than standing.

I started another thread to collect the Tweets. This was the first one Tweeted.

If you guys decide to give up your seats, let me know. I have some buyers.

Doyle, BF, and KF, at a minimum, are gone. Lots of buyers, maybe, but the product on the field won't be so great.

Wonder if Tom is aware that Cyclone Nation is always looking for fairweather fans. Seems like an upstanding guy that only seems to care about the athletes when they're on the field. As a fan base, and Hawkeye nation as a whole, we're better without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts