K-State/Xavier

i may have to check my brackets again- i had a wacky 1 on espn and i think i had xavier and butler in elite 8 in that 1 lol

On a side note, my wife threw me off the tv with like 14 seconds left in regulation when she got home from work to watch the end of Celebrity Rehab, now I am in the garage watching on a little 15 inch

On a side note, my wife threw me off the tv with like 14 seconds left in regulation when she got home from work to watch the end of Celebrity Rehab, now I am in the garage watching on a little 15 inch

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fixed that a year ago.

Needed a new TV for the living room and bought a 42" flat panel. Got it home and wife was pi$$ed as it blocked the view of her knikknak shelf. So I bought her a 32" for the living room and took the 42" down to the basement. Now when she wants the tv upstairs I just say "ok" with a whimper and go down to the bigger tv downstairs. I swear to this day she never has figured out my alternate motive.

What a game. Xavier guards are hitting highlight film shots. Just missed one and had to foul with 18.1 seconds to go.

I don't think my heart could handle this game if the Hawks were involved. WOW, this has to be an instant classic on ESPN.

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fixed that a year ago.

Needed a new TV for the living room and bought a 42" flat panel. Got it home and wife was pi$$ed as it blocked the view of her knikknak shelf. So I bought her a 32" for the living room and took the 42" down to the basement. Now when she wants the tv upstairs I just say "ok" with a whimper and go down to the bigger tv downstairs. I swear to this day she never has figured out my alternate motive.

LOL, that is a great story! Yea I need to get something figured out that works to my advantage. usually she is pretty good about it during bowl season and march madness, but we have a hormonal situation over here and I need to pick my battles wisely for now- If this was the Hawks, her @ss would be in the family room watching tv

Latest posts