K-State/Xavier

LOL, that is a great story! Yea I need to get something figured out that works to my advantage. usually she is pretty good about it during bowl season and march madness, but we have a hormonal situation over here and I need to pick my battles wisely for now- If this was the Hawks, her @ss would be in the family room watching tv

its all good :)

LOL, that is a great story! Yea I need to get something figured out that works to my advantage. usually she is pretty good about it during bowl season and march madness, but we have a hormonal situation over here and I need to pick my battles wisely for now- If this was the Hawks, her @ss would be in the family room watching tv

LMFAO Goat!! Good luck on getting an advantage. Let me know if you need any advice.

at what point does this game become an all-time classic?

If it goes to a third OT...it is an all-time tourney classic. One of the best tourney games I have seen in last 7-8 years. Lots of clutch shots and drama galore.

at what point does this game become an all-time classic?

It may be getting close. Remember the UConn-Syracuse game that went like 6 overtimes last year that they use in the commercials? This game is getting very close as it is in the tournament rather than a regular season game.

gotta say its weird seeing 91 on the scoreboard- think if we went to 4 ovetimes last year we coulda hit that lol

Latest posts