Just beat those freaking cats game thread

Well I am excited to see how Pad plays next game. The line was blocking better this game on the pass rush. Hopefully they are turning the corner on pass blocking. Run blocking is still a work in progress but slightly better this game.
Because Padilla was decisive and didn't hang onto the ball. Hope the coaches don't coach that out of him. The line didn't have to hold their blocks for 3 or 4 seconds. That's hard to do even for a seasoned lineman.

I'm upset I missed the first half. Looked like Plumb was playing guard on the left side?

There were some position switches.

If Purdue upsets Ohio State ……… never mind………. I just can’t see that. Michigan State was over ranked. Ohio State is not over ranked and Purdue streak against top five teams is about.to come to an end.

Because Padilla was decisive and didn't hang onto the ball. Hope the coaches don't coach that out of him. The line didn't have to hold their blocks for 3 or 4 seconds. That's hard to do even for a seasoned lineman.
Totally agree.

I thought Wisconsin had only one loss in the conference and the other losses were outside of the conference. I forgot also that Purdue lost after they beat us.

Go figure Purdue? What is with that team? How do you upset top five teams and then lose to weak teams like they do.

So you guys are right, but Wisconsin has a very favorable schedule and we ar egging to need help.
Whisky lost to Michigan and Penn State, and Notre Dame out of conference, we will need Minnie to beat them at home. But Iowa has a lot of work to do first.

My opinion:
-Padilla is QB1
-O-Line is still a hot mess
-Keegan and Arland need to be WR1-2
-what happened to to using our stud TE
-BF teases us with nice play calling then reality check and run,run,run,punt.
-Bend but don’t break defense doesn’t work. Need pressure on QB always.
-Riley Moss is severely missed
-Iowa needs an coaching staff cleanse. Need to bring in young coaches with some fire and swag.

Yes Northwestern is strugggling this year for sure.

It was a win though and who knows how well Pad will do moving forward. Hopefully the kid takes offf from here.
I say we play Northwestern in Evanston every year and never play them in Kinnick again.

We do better against them over there.