Just a reminder..

ottoman89

YOUNG TEAMS are going to WIN games they shouldn't, and also LOSE games they shouldn't.

All this Fire Fran crap is childish.

He's a good coach with a very young team.. They're going to have duds like this. It's apart of growing and experiencing.

We're just fine.

Carry on.

PS, y'all calling for Fran to be fired are true comedians. I'll buy a ticket for your show.

YOUNG TEAMS are going to WIN games they shouldn't, and also LOSE games they shouldn't.

All this Fire Fran crap is childish.

He's a good coach with a very young team.. They're going to have duds like this. It's apart of growing and experiencing.

We're just fine.

Carry on.

PS, y'all calling for Fran to be fired are true comedians. I'll buy a ticket for your show.
Who's been calling for Fran to be fired?

I've seen a few posts questioning it on here and quite a few naysayers on social media.

In a fit of anger, posters post "Fire Fran" or "How long til Fran is on the hot seat" posts, only later, after calming down, do they claim it was meant to be sarcasm.

Asking how long until Fran is on the hot seat isn't the same as calling for him to be fired. Let's try not to be so dramatic, folks.

If you can't get your team to the NIT in year 7 I think it's fair to question how hot your seat is

What about year 6 or 8? What if he won 6 straight National Championships, then missed the NIT in year 7? Does only the year he is on matter and his previous years are irrelevant?

Newsflash for ya twins, all programs have down years. Once a coach gets 5 or so years into his tenure, it doesn't matter what year he's in anymore. It's not like each coach gradually improves every year until they hit a point where they gradually decline. I swear some people think that's how it works.

What about year 6 or 8? What if he won 6 straight National Championships, then missed the NIT in year 7? Does only the year he is on matter and his previous years are irrelevant?

Newsflash for ya twins, all programs have down years. Once a coach gets 5 or so years into his tenure, it doesn't matter what year he's in anymore. It's not like each coach gradually improves every year until they hit a point where they gradually decline. I swear some people think that's how it works.

You think missing the NIT is fine? And please at least call me Cubs since I'm wearing my World Series Championship hat right now

You think missing the NIT is fine? And please at least call me Cubs since I'm wearing my World Series Championship hat right now

I you told me we would eventually have a year where we didn't make the NIT, I would say "that's fine" and "I already assumed that".