Just a few new/photoshopped pics

They're good, but they're starting to depress me by making me remember that game...:(

And all of the others that ended up just like it...

what kind of camera do you have?

I've been using a Nikon D40 with a 55mm-200mm telescopic lens. I'd like to save up and get my own, but they're way to expensive for me, so I'll stick to borrowing my mom's haha. Now that my sister is graduating high school, it won't be needed at home in the fall, so I'll be taking pictures at every home game.

This is still my favorite pictures of all time. It was published on the Daily Iowan website.. Not sure what it was, maybe knowing this was prior to the Mizzou game, seeing the focus on Ferentz's face tells the story of how the game unfolded. Just love it.

This is still my favorite pictures of all time. It was published on the Daily Iowan website.. Not sure what it was, maybe knowing this was prior to the Mizzou game, seeing the focus on Ferentz's face tells the story of how the game unfolded. Just love it.

Unfortunately for me, I also think of that picture being used in a "Dark days at Iowa" article, so it's a bit depressing...

Latest posts