Just 60 Days until THE BOOM!

ummm yea for lobster lol!!!

do ppl actually order what they want or you just planning on what your going to make ahead of time

where do you tailgate and im there

Yikes. That means only 8 Saturdays to get the honey do list done which hasnt been getting done due to fishing. Actually, only 7, headin back to Iowa this weekend.

I'm not being a Debbie Downer, I love Hawkeye football as much as anyone, but it will be here before you turn around and while that is good, it means the snow will be flying once again shortly after.

Like Poncho, I still have some summer projects to complete and I'm much rather spend some time on my new John Deere riding mower as spend time with my Honda snowblower.

Just savor the summer, enjoy the anticipation of the football season and let it come at it's own pace. It will get here, trust me.

Well said, Hawkeye101. I'm busy training for RAGBRAI, have a 40th class reunion at the end of the month, doing a couple of trips out of state in August (Sturgis and the Dells) and a few projects in between. We need to enjoy the summer months to the fullest extent and then when September comes it's time for Iowa football!

Latest posts