jst ran into tyler sash

I had a close encounter with Dallas Clark last year at Village Inn in IC, the morning after the Wiscy loss. I was not in shock and awe of any kind. In fact, I walked up to him as he was paying his bill and told him I was sorry to hear about his arm (this was right after his season-ending wrist injury). He smiled and told me "thanks, I appreciate that".
Nobody else who was waiting for a table said a thing to DC. They all looked scared or something. I laughed.

I had a close encounter with Dallas Clark last year at Village Inn in IC, the morning after the Wiscy loss. I was not in shock and awe of any kind. In fact, I walked up to him as he was paying his bill and told him I was sorry to hear about his arm (this was right after his season-ending wrist injury). He smiled and told me "thanks, I appreciate that".
Nobody else who was waiting for a table said a thing to DC. They all looked scared or something. I laughed.

You are one tough dude.

2nd try typing this from my phone
lotta good replies, had me rolling

i was jst really caught off guard. Its 7 something in the morn. Wife and i on autopliot walking into the connecting gate from a 6am flight. Guy walks past looking like sash. Without thinking i blurt out hey are you tyler sash? It is, small talk ensues and im drawing complete blanks. Brain doesnt want to function. Was going to ask about the draft but couldnt remember his team-dawned on me later he was wearing a giants t shirt.

Agree w whoever said better off not saying anything. Jst found it funny/odd how inoherent i was.

He did mention he was on his way to meet up w stanzi. To which i replied something unintelligible and made my way to mc.d's for some bfast.

Running into them in public is one thing.. Try taking their money on a blackjack table. That's a weird sensation. Luckily the cards were nice to Tyler Sash, so he was nice to me. Tipped VERY well.

gay2.jpg
sitting here in o'hare airport and ran into tyler sash, happens to be on the same flight.

I, of course, froze up and had no idea what to say. Pretty sure i came off like a grade school kid who's thrust in front of a mic on stage .

He was really cool about it despite my sudden communication ineptness.

sitting here in o'hare airport and ran into tyler sash, happens to be on the same flight.

I, of course, froze up and had no idea what to say. Pretty sure i came off like a grade school kid who's thrust in front of a mic on stage .

He was really cool about it despite my sudden communication ineptness.

Did you offer to help him join the mile high club?