Josh Koeppels take on those that boo

Too quick to boo? I'm not saying they were right, but they waited until the 8th game to start. And I haven't heard our fans boo the team very often, if ever before, in my 4+ years on campus.

haha, you should have been here in 2007 for the Indiana and Western Michigan games. The western mich game was a boo fest as the coaches left the field at halftime, not so much booing at the players because they had already seen how the team had laid a few eggs.

We heard later there was some definite strife in the locker room of that 2007 team.

The players almost quit in the second half of that western mich game.

Fans who boo their team are idiots.

Does your butthurt little opinion apply to coaches, too? You know, the overpaid, arguably incompetent adults who are responsible for the whole mess?
By my clock, Ferrets and Davis deserve boos...and a whole lot more.

I have never boo'd and can't imagine a scenario where I actually would. I'm more of a curser I guess. And I only use pronouns when I am cursing, rather than actual player names. Booing isn't specific enough for me. If all I did was boo, nobody would know why I was ****** off. Or who I was ****** off at.

Burky I sure as **** appreciate that kind of sportsmanship.

Does your butthurt little opinion apply to coaches, too? You know, the overpaid, arguably incompetent adults who are responsible for the whole mess?

Fans who boo their team are idiots. I could gave a crap less what idiots do, so knock yourself out booing whomever you like.

Fans who boo their team are idiots. I could gave a crap less what idiots do, so knock yourself out booing whomever you like.

I have never booed inside Kinnick stadium. If I had the chance to iso-boo ferrets, I'd do it with gusto.

I'ma show up at your next build and boo you, Bob. What do you think of that?

I have never booed inside Kinnick stadium. If I had the chance to iso-boo ferrets, I'd do it with gusto.

I'ma show up at your next build and boo you, Bob. What do you think of that?

I already told you I don't concern myself with what idiots are doing.....knock yourself out.

I already told you I don't concern myself with what idiots are doing.....knock yourself out.

BOOOOO, BOB!

starwarsboo.jpg

I see the thing you did there.

And I'm booing you for how lame it is. :cool:

Go ahead and boo the coaches, I dont, but go ahead if you want. Most times you can tell when there are some boos at the end of the half because Iowa has taken a knee that the boos are for Ferentz. Go ahead.

Hey, I disagree with Ferentz alot on his in game decisions. I would have loved to see him go on 4th and goal early in the fourth QTR against ISU and I would love to see some more razzle dazzle and open up the passing game.

But I aint going to boo him.

I'm all for booing poor officiating, but I won't boo the players or coaches no matter how poorly they are performing. I will complain about them on a message board certainly, but not where they can actually hear anything I say. It's easy to say, "well, they should just ignore it", and if we were talking about professional sports I would agree. However, when it comes to 18-22 year olds who aren't getting paid millions of dollars it does seem wrong to boo them. I will always support the Hawkeyes no matter how much they frustrate me, and I appreciate the efforts the players give.

Which is worse? Leaving before halftime or booing. I left because I couldn't watch that disaster anymore and I also left because if I would have stayed I would have had to boo.

Let me get this straight:
- Coaches frequently shout and scream at players when they feel the players don't do their job well.
- Coaches frequently shout and scream at officials when they feel that the officials didn't do their job well.

But we're not supposed to shout and scream--or boo--coaches when we feel that they didn't do their job well?

Why double standard? Somebody explain.

Did that really happen? I didn't see it on the replay at all. I didn't see it while I was there either. Throwing stuff is bush league. Say goodbye to towels on he seats.

Latest posts