Jonathan Parker Transferring

Awesome. KF can surely flip another MAC recruit here in the next week.

The reality is he will be needing quite a few of those MAC recruits. Hopefully they can find a WR coach who is good at developing talent, because Iowa certainly isn't attracting a lot of talent at receiver.

This is another blow for our National Championship chances next season.

Way too sarcastic. I dont blame Parker one bit. I think he never got much of a chance.

He was quick, fast and if he had hands he should have been in the slot running quick slants etc from his freshman year on, maybe not as a starter, but how hard is it to run a quick slant with those athletic skills.

I would say GDavis wasted parker at Iowa without even giving him a chance.

Way too sarcastic. I dont blame Parker one bit. I think he never got much of a chance.

He was quick, fast and if he had hands he should have been in the slot running quick slants etc from his freshman year on, maybe not as a starter, but how hard is it to run a quick slant with those athletic skills.

I would say GDavis wasted parker at Iowa without even giving him a chance.
After watching the kickoff return vs Tennessee, I would say that he doesn't have much of a football iq, hence being buried on the depth charts.

Good move for him. Got a degree from Iowa and hopefully he'll get a chance somewhere else. He doesn't fit the traditional mold of a WR or a RB and that is not good a program like Iowa. He has no shortage of talent, it the right system he can be a weapon.

Latest posts