Jonathan Parker Transferring

I'd love to see it happen but its not gonna happen. He's gonna break a lot of Hawkeye hearts. It's going to cause an epic meltdown.
Nah, there won't be a meltdown. We already know this staff loses most recruiting battles of any significance.

It's tough being QB or receiver at Iowa under a GD offense. Hope this is the beginning of something better now that he has departed. Good luck to you Mr Parker, wherever you go. Thanks for your contributions!

He should go to UNI. His kind of speed would be a killer weapon at FCS level. Wish he would have stuck it out and improved to have a good senior season.

Boy, if that ain't a WTF moment!! I forgot about that. Explains why we never saw the guy again. KF doghouse.
In his defense, he must have seen a flash of Vandeberg's jersey, knew he was going out of bounds, and tried to toss it to him. If you look at him after he's released the ball, he turns his head to MVB as if to say, I thought you were closer. Not much of a defense I know, because it would still have been a penalty, but that's all I got. Hardly doghouse stuff though, it was only one poor play out of about 70 poor plays by the Hawks that day - if that was the standard practically the whole team deserved to be in the doghouse. He probably just wasn't good enough as a WR in KF's eyes to warrant much playing time.

I know This sounds stupid but he really wasn't a terrible kick return guy (outside of tax slayer bowl). He was really quick and fast. He was good at finding a hole and not dancing

For his sake, wish he transferred a year ago. That bowl game gave him the yips. And he was injured too (I think).