Jon Rothstein (CBS) just talked to Fran... here are the tidbits

OatesStache, before calling out anyone else for lack of substance, I really think you ought to go back and read the majority of your posts on this board.

Last edited:
25423949.jpg
Is it just me or does he look like Mick Jagger in that pic?

Frans credentials are pretty impressive. Wasn't he a math major? I know OatesStache states he is a genius that has read a book about skinheads, but I think Frans accomplishments are more impressive. I know Fran is pretty optimistic, but he has shown so far that he really does know what he is doing. Last year was pretty impressive with all the injuries, and the first year he had to reinvent the team after the time with lickliter.

Frans credentials are pretty impressive. Wasn't he a math major? I know OatesStache states he is a genius that has read a book about skinheads, but I think Frans accomplishments are more impressive. I know Fran is pretty optimistic, but he has shown so far that he really does know what he is doing. Last year was pretty impressive with all the injuries, and the first year he had to reinvent the team after the time with lickliter.

I never said that what he is doing isn't impressive, nor did I say he doesn't know what he's doing. I didn't say a singe negative thing about the coach. I said he engages in coach-speak.

He is prone to hyperbole, which is almost the opposite of coach speak.

Not really. How many coaches go on about "This is the best camp we've ever had", "He's the most improved player I've ever seen", or "I have never coached such a hard worker".

Hyperbole is coach speak 101.

Latest posts