Jon, question for deace.....

Somebody please post that on their board. Congratulations...Nebraska football is back to setting records on the National stage.
A414-F6-FB-185-E-412-D-8449-DDE8703-E39-B7.png

I watched that entire game, it wasn't Michigan playing poorly, it was Wisconsin completely dominating them on the line. I've said it in multiple posts. Michigan and Nebraska make a lot of noise in recruiting, getting skill players but their lines are horrible. Wisconsin looked like it was playing a high school team.

I watched that entire game, it wasn't Michigan playing poorly, it was Wisconsin completely dominating them on the line. I've said it in multiple posts. Michigan and Nebraska make a lot of noise in recruiting, getting skill players but their lines are horrible. Wisconsin looked like it was playing a high school team.

Correct. The skill guys get the limelight, but at the end of the day, unless you are in some track meet league like the Pac 10 or Big 8, you better have damned good line play if you want to contend for a conference title. Clemson and Bama have fallen off a cliff on their lines. Clemson's d-line last year had 3 guys taken in the top 20 or so of the draft. Those teams have the fancy QBs and skill guys, but I wouldn't be surprised if neither of them win the title this year.

If Michigan does fire Jim Harbaugh, they are much more likely to move down than up. Similar to what happened when they let Lloyd Carr go. I'll grant you that Harbaugh's personality grates on a lot of people.

People who work with and know harbaugh do not like him. He has a terrible personality

People who work with and know harbaugh do not like him. He has a terrible personality
If you’ve ever watched a sit down interview with the guy he’s got definite mental problems. That 1,000 yard stare from too many hits to the noggin. Crazy Bob Diaco is the same way.

That's why this weekend's game is so important.
We are going to see how well we match up with Wisconsin.
Even if Michigan had a poor game and Wisconsin had a good one, what we need to see should be obvious.

Watch the documentary on the Michigan 2017 season. It is on Amazon Prime. It was basically all access and lots of Harbaugh stuff. Even allowed film maker to follow students around and interview directly. Talk about distractions.

There were at least 3 separate huge runs by WI where the safety completely vacated his spot (running backwards and to the other side of the field pre-snap) which gave JT a free path to the endzone.

That's beautiful. Nice job, deep in enemy territory. Might want to take a shower and run your virus protection software after visiting that site.
Oh and as far as not having permission to troll their shit sandwich board, my VPN said I have all the permission I need.

I listen to Deace but take what he says with a grain of salt. On his pre-season national team picks, sometimes he's right, sometimes he's wrong. Vs Wisky, the Michigan LBs were completely out of their gaps over and over, and the Safeties -- well, who knows what they were doing. I think he is completely wrong about Iowa's offensive strategy on Sat. After Wisky ran for 350 yds, why would Iowa think they cannot gain 150-200 yds on the ground and play exactly the ball control game they want? Why would they try to throw for 300+ yds and have Stanley take multiple sacks from a blitzing defense and get behind the chains, and in the process turn the ball over repeatedly to Michigan's "unstoppable" WRs? Makes no sense. What bothers me about Deace's rants lately is that Jon never challenges him on anything he says, even when he contradicts himself, and never asks a simple question to Deace like "If Michigan's WRs are so unstoppable, what happened to them vs Army?"

I listen to Deace but take what he says with a grain of salt. On his pre-season national team picks, sometimes he's right, sometimes he's wrong. Vs Wisky, the Michigan LBs were completely out of their gaps over and over, and the Safeties -- well, who knows what they were doing. I think he is completely wrong about Iowa's offensive strategy on Sat. After Wisky ran for 350 yds, why would Iowa think they cannot gain 150-200 yds on the ground and play exactly the ball control game they want? Why would they try to throw for 300+ yds and have Stanley take multiple sacks from a blitzing defense and get behind the chains, and in the process turn the ball over repeatedly to Michigan's "unstoppable" WRs? Makes no sense. What bothers me about Deace's rants lately is that Jon never challenges him on anything he says, even when he contradicts himself, and never asks a simple question to Deace like "If Michigan's WRs are so unstoppable, what happened to them vs Army?"

the answer to that question is they got beat up on the line of scrimmage by army, and army had dudes in pattersons face the entire game.

Jon's contribution to the podcast anymore is typically one word....."Indeed". It's essentially become the Steve Deace podcast acting like he knows Iowa and pimping for subscriptions to his killer betting site. No thanks.

Latest posts